Chapter 2

The next day Ben, Rami and Gwilym have already finished breakfast and there is no sign of Joe. Most days, they eat breakfast together. Ben frowns while he eyes the entrance of the breakfast area. They had already texted Joe a few times, but they didn't get a response.
"I think I'm going to his hotel room to check on him," Ben says while standing up. Gwilym smirks before shooting him a wink. Ben wisely ignores him and grabs his stuff before walking towards the elevator. He quickly gets in as soon as the doors open. While the elevator is bringing him to the right floor, he tries to think about how he is going to handle the situation.

Ben hasn't come up with anything when he is in front of Joe's door. He knocks on it.
"Joe, is everything alright?" He asks while he knocks another time. When there is no response, he knocks a little louder.
"Joe?" Ben asks. He hears some shuffling going on, on the other side of the door. He lets out a relieved breath.
"Everything alright, mate?" Ben asks another time. The door opens, revealing Joe. He only wears sweatpants. His hair is standing in every single direction. His eyes are barely open. Ben can't help but smile.
"We start filming in about half an hour," Ben says. Joe frowns. He turns on the phone in his hand. His eyes widen as soon as he sees the time.
"I totally overslept," Joe mumbles. Ben chuckles.
"I will give you some time to get ready," Ben says before turning around.
"Ben?" Joe asks. Ben turns around to meet Joe's eyes.
"Thanks for waking me," Joe says while a tiny smirk plays on his lips.
"No problem," Ben says while he shoots Joe a smile. He quickly lets his eyes drift over Joe's torso before turning around yet another time.

Ben hears the door close and can't help but let out a relieved breath. When he walks towards his own room, he sees Gwilym standing next to his door.
"What do you want?" Ben asks while opening his door. Gwilym walks in right behind him.
"I have found a way for you to ask Joe out," Gwilym says. He lets himself fall onto Ben's bed.
"Gwil, I am not going to ask him out," Ben says. Gwilym rolls his eyes in response.
"Come on, man. You can just ask if he wants to grab something to eat together. You can just play it off as a friend thing when it doesn't work out," Gwilym says. Ben sighs loudly.
"Okay, maybe I will do that," Ben says. He doesn't even know why he is agreeing but that seems like his only option. Gwilym's eyes widen.
"Really?" He asks.
"If it means that you'll stop whining about it, then yeah. Not now though. Maybe somewhere next week," Ben says. A smile spreads on Gwilym's lips.
"You'll thank me later," Gwilym says. Ben shakes his head. He grabs his hairbrush to quickly brush through his hair.

When there is a knock on the door Ben looks at it with a raised eyebrow. Gwilym is still seated on his bed. So, who is standing on the other side? When he opens the door, he sees that it is Joe. This time with actual clothes on and with his hair done. He has a huge smile on his lips.
"Ready to go?" Joe says. Ben nods slowly. He turns around to meet Gwilym's eyes.
"Gwil? Are you coming with us or what?" Ben asks. Gwilym hurries from the bed. He had already brought his backpack with him as soon as he walked to Ben's room. Joe's eyebrows furrow while he looks at Gwilym.

Gwilym walks a few steps in front of Ben and Joe while they make their way over to their shooting location for the day. It's not far from the hotel they are staying in. So, instead of taking a cab, they decided to walk. 
"Are you guys like a thing?" Joe asks. Ben's eyes widen while he shakes his head.
"Oh god, no," Ben says. His mind is racing. Hopefully, Joe doesn't really think that they are a thing.
"I wouldn't survive dating him for more than a day," Ben says. That causes Joe to chuckle.
"You two are just together a lot. He is often in your hotel room," Joe says. Ben shrugs.
"I guess he just doesn't like to be alone. We are just friends," Ben says. Joe nods slowly. He doesn't know if Ben is telling the truth or not. Gwilym heard the whole conversation and makes a mental note not to go to Ben's hotel room anymore. It will jeopardize his entire plan to bring Joe and Ben together. 

*********

Hey guys,

Sorry that it took me so long to upload. I forgot the password to my account. 

Anyways, I hoped you liked this chapter?

Take care of yourself and others. Stay safe, stay healthy. 

Goodbye,

Xx Itsametaphorjoe