11

(words: 9K, a bit long )

"What time is it?" I groggily asked, wiping the sleep from my eyes. I sat up in my bed, yawning and rubbing at my face. I was starting to get annoyed with people waking me up.

Can an exhausted demigod get some sleep around here?

 I sniffled a few times, my morning allergies kicking up. Heracles was wearing navy blue night clothes with golden engraved words that said "Wonder Boy" on the front breast pocket. His large bonnet was bouncing as he spoke.

"Almost 11, wake up. Medusa wants to see you." He said, me still stretching and trying to wake up.

 "She sent a message through Pan." He told me. I didn't know who Pan was, but the fact that Medusa was willing to send someone to Olympus to get me means that it was important. She would never want anything to do with Olympus.

 "You're lucky Zeus or Hera didn't find it." Heracles said, laughing a little.

"Alright." I said, pulling my own bonnet off and untwisting my juicy twists from last night. 

"Let me take a shower and I'll head over." I told him, my half-brother shooting me a gleaming smile, revealing a set of retainers in his mouth. I laughed a little, seeing a full grown God using something so mortal as retainers. Heracles gave me a playful punch on the shoulder, turning and leaving my room.

I climbed from my bed, checking my phone like I actually had notifications, and headed off to the bathroom. After a quick shower and concert session, I chose a black and green oversized My Hero Academia t-shirt with a pair of black bike shorts with pockets. A pair of green Vans and a gold chain and bracelet finished my fit. 

I wrapped my hair into two small space buns, curling my sideburns, letting them loose and doing my edges. I put two small green hairclips in my hair in the shape of an 'X'. Spraying my body with a few spritzes of the 'strawberry pound cake' perfume, I was on my way.

Walking into the kitchen, I saw Hera already awake sitting at the island, sobbing quietly. I guess Dad decided to sleep in a little. I went to the fridge, grabbing a water and sipping it quietly. I grabbed a yogurt from the fridge, eating it quietly watching as Hera just stared at me with glossy eyes. The atmosphere was awkward, but I liked it better than talking to her. 

After I discarded my water and yogurt cup, I walked around Hera, heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked, like she had the audacity to even question me.

"Out." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Can we talk?" She squeaked out.

"No." I said, still walking for the front door. I had just made it to the front mat when I felt a hand on my shirt. I turned around and threw it off of me, seeing Hera wringing her hands.

"What?" I grumbled.

Hera stopped for a second staring at the floor, and then back to me. "I just want to say I'm sorry."

"For what exactly?" I snapped. 

"Telling Zeus to kill me? Or disrespecting me and my brother? Or the worst one..." I said, getting right into her face, the woman backing up a little. "Killing my mother?" I added with a huff, our eyes locking in an intense gaze. This was the first time I saw Hera actually shrink back from me.

 I liked it.

"Y/N-" Hera called, me being finished with the conversation and not wanting to work myself up.

"I'm leaving. keep your bullshit sorry." I growled, turning for the door.

 "Shove it up your regal ass." I threw over my shoulder.