13

(words: 4.7K)

I ran to the window, poking my head out in surprise.

"Hera!" Zeus yelled, Hera only wiggling her fingers in a condescending greeting. She went to Hell and brought back the Devil himself. I glared at the woman, knowing that she was the one to free the monsters from Tartarus.

I also wanted him to help me against Zeus, but not anymore. But, for Hera to do it, made it so much worse.

"I've come to take Olympus back." Cronus spoke, sweeping his arms out to his allies. "All of us!"

"I demand that you leave my home and go back to Tartarus!" Zeus screamed, his eyes glowing angrily. "Don't make me use my bolts, Father!"

"Cronus! As the king of the  Underworld, heed me." Hades interjected, his hair rising and his eyes glowing in a threatening way. 

"If you, the Hecatoncheires and the Cyclops go back to your shackles, you won't be punished." He spoke, Hera only laughing evilly at his threat.

"We'll never go back to Tartarus!" Gyges spoke, picking up a boulder and tossing it directly at Hades. The man clapped his hands together and the boulder exploded into a million pieces, the much smaller rocks landing against the ground.

"Son, it's time for a rematch!" Cronus yelled, gesturing with his finger for Zeus to follow him. Zeus hovered through the air, him and his father in front of each other. The tension was thick and we all knew what was about to happen.

 "And this time, you die." He yelled, swinging his hand at his son. He just barely missed him, trying again to hit Zeus.

 "For good!" He bellowed, him and Zeus beginning to fight like two lions.

"Get him, Cronus!" Hera yelled, the Olympians and monsters from Tartarus joining in. I even saw Medusa's signature stone figurines out of the monsters, I guess Athena had given her strength back.

"Dad!" I yelled, I pulled off my lashes, tossing them aside and remembering what Ares had told me about my dress. I stomped my feet, the gold dress melting off of me to reveal a matte black outfit. My dress had changed into a black plated turtleneck top and cargo pants. The shirt was pretty hard and had different sized shielded plates and armor around it. My heels had changed into a pair of laced black combat boots with gold adorning the sides. I had shoulder pads that wrapped around my neck and to my back, the plates in the shape of a bolt. My long ponytail was wrapped into a tight bun, held together with thin gold pins. I did a quick turn in disbelief, admiring the craftsmanship of this outfit. Ares was a genius.

"Heracles, help him!" I screamed. I told my siblings to barricade themselves downstairs, and to keep hidden. I didn't know if they had powers and it would be better to not risk them getting hurt.

I held my hands out, using my electricity to propel my shaking body to the battle ground below us. I was a little uncomfortable using my lightning in this way, I felt like Iron Man, but it was better than just jumping to the ground.

"Hera!" I screamed, running up and finally standing in front of her. Having nothing but space and opportunity between us. Just the way I wanted.

 "I've been waiting for this." I grumbled, my hands flickering intensely.

"Y/N, run back to your father's side, child." Hera said, lifting herself into the air, holding out daggers.

"Nah, it's time for me and you to get it on." I shouted back, making sure that my ponytail was tightly wrapped. Without much thinking, I threw my hands forward, shooting steady streams of lightning into Hera's chest.