Chapter 5

It was 3 in the morning, but Izuku couldn't sleep. He was lying in his bed, staring at his ceiling. He was really, really confused. Actually he couldn't believe what happened earlier that day. Did it happen ? Did Kacchan really KISS him ? Oh my god it was so strange to even think about it. He blushed deeply and buried his head in his pillow. It happened so fast ! But he was perplex... Would it really mean that Kacchan had feelings for him ? No, even if he wanted to, he couldn't take the risk to believe it. And he couldn't forget how mean Kacchan was to him for years. Maybe it was some kind of bad jokes... Yeah but a kiss seemed really weird from Kacchan... Izuku mumbled then for at least 1 hour to try to understand the reason of his act and why would he have done that. Sometimes he thought it was possible that Katsuki may have feelings for him and flushed deeply, sometimes he was persuaded it was some way to make fun of him or something. He could only stop at 4.12 Am, exhausted. All that was strange, Izuku was tired of thinking about it. He'll see what to do tomorrow but he wanted to get to the bottom of it quickly. He wasn't supposed to have time for this kind of stuff and had other priorities. And he was terrible at managing his feelings anyway.

Next day was Friday, and the first lesson was 2 hours of math.

« ugh just kill me » thought Izuku, as he tried his best to stay awake, massaging his temples. Katsuki was sitting in front of him like usual, his head between his arms. « Maybe he had a hard time to sleep, too » noticed Izuku. Of course, Katsuki had kept ignoring him. He didn't talk to him nor looked at him. And, again, avoided him as much as he could. He seemed even more worried than before, and tried to hide it the best he could. But this time, Izuku didn't insist, and just ignored him as well, even if he still wanted to ask him more questions. He knew Katsuki wouldn't answer anyway. But he also knew they had to talk at some point, and Kacchan couldn't avoid it for long since what happened yesterday. He blushed a bit, thinking about the eventuality of Kacchan liking him, and felt his heart pounding faster... He definitly had to do something about it. At least to be sure about this stupid situation Katsuki got them into. Or maybe to move on.

Katsuki was sulking. OF COURSE he didn't sleep either. What he had done yesterday was insane and he regretted it every instant. He knew he couldn't avoid Izuku the rest of the year and had to face him at some point. But not now, he wasn't ready. He could easily imagine how things would go... He could imagine this stupid Deku, wanting to discuss with a calm tone. How he'd talk to him a bit embarrassed, trying to explain to Katsuki that he thought about him only as a friend and was sorry, that maybe he misunderstood his acts. How he'd say that he was hoping they'd remain friends like before and that he'd hope he would find a good person to be with...

Gosh, Katsuki didn't want to hear that. He didn't want to feel this way.

After math came hero's class, which was a relieve for almost everyone in the class, bringing an end to the horrible class of Ectoplasm. They all went to change and put on their hero's suit. In the changing room, Izuku couldn't help himself but glanced at Katsuki. He was shirtless from behind, taking off his shirt. He had a large back. Muscular. Izuku let his gaze on his shoulders, on his neck, on his arms... He thought he really had an imposing stature. And eyes that could melt anyone in their way... His face heaten up and he turned his head, hoping none would notice his redness. Was it really possible that KACCHAN had a crush on HIM ?

The students arrived on the train field, excited and all pumped up about the new exercice. All might arrived, less energetic in his non-muscular form but nonetheless enthusiastic.

« Very well, young students, we will today do one of the most classic exercice, you can probably already guess what I'm talking about. You will have to work in pair as young heroes to save a poor victim (this doll here) from a villain, which happens to be mr Aizawa himself. »