Chapter 8

The party (part 2)

Izuku didn't answer. He really didn't know, actually. But he stayed silent as they were approaching Iida and Rikido making strange gestures with their hands about who would win in a fight with, this time, Ironman and Captain America. Izuku got easily in the discussion and explained calmly but passionely his opinion. As usual, he mumbled more than talked and ended up arguing almost alone, making the discussion very boring for the other two. Rikido and Iida had no choices but gave up against such a strong opponent and began to discuss with Izuku about something that wouldn't make him a bit creepy. They talked for one half-hour at least until Ochako appeared again suddenly and pinched Izuku's sleeve. She seemed really drunk this time and way too much enthusiastic.

- IZUKU ! LET'S PLAY !! I NEED A GOOD FRIEND TO DEFEAT THIS EVIL DUO !

She showed dramatically Denki and his girlfriend, Kyoka, both smiling arrogantly to them. They were standing in front of a Ping-Pong table with a few cups, undoubtedly to play beer-pong with someone. Ochako grabbed Izuku's collar and approached her face close to his, making Izuku slightly uncomfortable. She whispered in his ear :

- « ...they defeated all the battles fought so far... crushed all the enemies that stood before them... Izuku, only you and I are left ! If we don't overcome them Izuku, who will ? WHO WILL ?? » She seemed a bit overreacting and was perhaps even being too dramatic, but it actually pumped him up. She added « ...and Mina is puking somewhere right now so I don't have any partner anymore » Izuku chuckled, half-worried about mina.

- « Yeah okay, let's show them what we're made of! »

Thus began a terrible Beer-Pong game between Denki, Kyoka, Ochako and Izuku. They were playing passionately and fiercely from the very beginning, throwing the balls with energy! ...But, the thing was that... Izuku and Ochako actually totally sucked. They were drinking way more than the opposite camp, and Uraraka got completely wasted, ending up laying on the floor, singing. As Izuku was trying to finish another beer's cup, woobling, a boy with spiky blond hair discreetly approached him.

- « so, you're winning ? » asked Katsuki.

« sshpFrPFTHRTT !! » Izuku, surprised, spitted out all his beer in his cup and looked, bewildered and bright red, to Katsuki. When did he get so close ?!

- « h-ho humm not really... » Katsuki didn't have the time to answer something sassy that a ball landed in the last Izuku's team cup. They lost. Miserably.

- « OH YEAH BABY ! 13 TO 0 ! YOU GUYS SUCKED !! HAHAHA ! »

Denki was screaming of joy whereas Eijirou showed her third fingers with both hands, chuckling. Suddenly the electric boy pointed Katsuki.

- « NOW IT'S YOUR TURN, KATSUKI ! MOUHAHAHA ! YOU'LL PAY FOR ALL THESE YEARS WHEN YOU WERE A TOTAL JERK TO ANYBODY AN- »

Jirou smacked his head, and continued what he was saying.

- « Yeah Katsuki, let's confront eachother ! Apparently you and Kirishima are the best at this game... don't you want to prove it ? » Katsuki growled, that wasn't in his plans and he wanted to try to chat with Deku again. But Jirou kept going «...Orrr... maybe you're just a coward ? » She smirked. Katsuki looked at her dead in the eye.

- « ...I ! AM. NOT. A COWARD !! KIRISHIMA ! COME HERE ! » Izuku, half-drunk, couldn't help but look with admiration at his « saviour ». «...that's kinda hot... » he thought, although it was a bit ridiculous, before he ran in the bathroom. Kirishima came and the group began to play, letting Izuku probably vomit in some toilet. But Katsuki didn't pay attention to this, already too focused on the game.