Chapter 15

The date (part 3)

As Izuku came back in the dorm with the ingredients for his soup and the head heavy of thoughts, he heard the others in the common room blattering and laughing. He found Kirishima en Denki, as usual sitting comfortably on the couches to talk about some stupid things, but they were always discussing loudly so it was difficult not to listen to it. He made his way to the kitchen, blowing on his hands to warm them. It was pretty cold outside. As he scanned the room absent-mindedly, his glance fell on a spiky-haired boy in the corner of the livingroom and they looked at eachother for a heartbeat, acknowledging that they were in the same room -but painfully couldn't act like a couple.

- « BY THE WAY ! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED » shouted Denki to Kirishima, making him worth all the looks of the people in the room. People like Uraraka or Toru got closer to them, interested by the gossips. « ...I think Sero made a move on Mina ! »

- « WHAT?! when ??! » shouted back Kirishima.

- « Today ! They went together to do some nice activites and as you can see... they still didn't come back yet ! hehehe... I think it went pretty well ! He told me he'd try to talk to her» He emphasized the word "talk" with a wink and smiled joyfully.

- « Finallyy ! It was about time ! » sighed Kirishima with a sharp smile

- « I knooow... ! ...After what Bakugou said I thought it would be faster, but Sero really didn't want to believe that she was interested in him for real. » Izuku was listening to it in silence, a small smirk on his face since he was cutting some vegetables in the kitchen. It was true that these two took their times... Well, Kacchan and him have taken longer to admit their feelings, so perhaps he wasn't the one to talk. He stopped cutting the onions and looked up to the grumbling blond boy on the couch. That was stupid, that date ended up too ackwardely to really be over like that. The student on the other side of the room noticed his glance and looked at him back, interrogating with frowned eyebrows, but Kirishima laughed suddenly and Izuku lost his focus.

- « hahaha ! poor sero who's overthinking! But well, it's one more couple in our class, then ! Or at least we hope it will be. Let's wait for him to tell us more hehe» Denki let a smug smile grow on his face and looked sassily at Bakugo, who was already fed up by all this sappy romance.

- « ...yeah... I know someone who'll probably never know what it feels liiike... ! » Katsuki pierced him with his usual death glare after looking up at the roof, sighing.

- « What do you want drooly? You wanna fight?! »

- " hahaha just joking ! I know that you're not really the type to be interested in love whatsoever! I'm messing with you dude!" But after that hilarious joke, he paused for a moment and Kirishima was really hoping he wouldn't say what might be going through his mind at that second... in vain.

"...hey but seriously though, now i'm curious! have you ever had feelings or whatsoever for someone? I just can't picture you in couple ! ...or just, like, in love!» Katsuki's cheeks became slightly red and his eyebrowes furrowed dangerousely.

- « What the fuck It's none of you business you fucking pikachu on drugs!! »

- « hoo he's blushing haha » pointed out Toru (or at least we guess she was). Denki, encouraged by this new shade of pink, kept asking things as he was getting more and more curious.

- « you've never been in a relation ? But you must have had a crush once, right ? Come on, you can tell us what is your type » Kirishima was trying to calm him down, a hand on the shoulder, but well... when Denki has something on his mind, it's hard to take it away...

- « I SAID IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS GODDAMMIT ! » Katsuki became even more red and made some explosions, making the others even more inquiring. It was rare to see him so uncomfortable from his usual aloof expression. Seemed like love was a taboo.