Chapter 1

Anyway, Izuku was happy things turned this way... It seemed easier, and, even when kacchan was a pain in the ass, they really improved when they began to work and train together.

But one day, as Izuku, Tsuyu, Katsuki and Uraraka were patrolling and chasing a villain, like a normal day of their hero's training, they fell in an ambush and had to face more villains than expected.

    - « I'll take the group with the big one with knifes and a scar, and perhaps you can have the little one there... » pointed Katsuki to Izuku, facing a group of at least 20 villains. Izuku smirked.

   - « Not if I get them before you !! » and jumped towards them.

   - « Deku you little..!! Don't start without me ! You useless nerd ! » He creepingly smiled and jumped toward them as well.

But the villains were also way more dangerous, and the future heroes quickly began to struggle. The fight was violent, and wanting to protect one of his friends, Izuku got shot in the right arm and in the stomach, losing lots of blood. None of his partners noticed, too focused on their own battle. He kept fighting for 15 minutes though, even with an useless arm, which wasn't surprising from him, but nonetheless a bit horrifying.

Thankfully, after 20 minutes, the rescues finally arrived, causing the students to breathe a sigh of relief, and, with the adrenaline fallout, deku couldn't help but faint in the middle of the street, falling next to katsuki. Surprised and tired, the blond haired boy stayed still for a moment until he growled :

« what the..!! Seriously you fucking nerd you couldn't WARN us a bit and let us know that you were fighting all this time with a fucking bullet in your belly ??! Always overdoing things !! »

then bowed himself to the body. He didn't want to touch Izuku too much -every time he did he felt something in his stomach and didn't like it- but picked him up ackwardely anyway, not knowing what was he supposed to do. But given Izuku's condition, maybe he should do something quickly. He turned his head from right to left, looking for some help. Even with the other heroes handling the villains left, the ambulance wasn't there yet, and he decided to go towards it with Izuku on his back, letting the girls handle the scared people and destroyed buildings. It was not his strong point anyway.

After a while, Katsuki had blood all over his clothes, and his breathing was heavier, but all he could feel was the warmth of the green haired boy and his soft breath in his neck. Izuku was half conscious, muttering sometimes « ...kacchan... » in his ears... making katsuki blushing furiously.

He began to halfrun, wanting this to end quickly.

When he finally arrived to the ambulance, his cheeks were bright red, and people asked him if he was hurt. He cliqued his tongue and made sure everyone understood (by yelling of course) that he was super fine, had no problem in life and they could all go fuck themself. The ambulances drivers, a bit scared, putted inconscious Izuku on the stretcher. But they dared to tell to the angry boy they needed someone to come with the injured for personnal informations, like phone numbers or school adress. Even though Katsuki reaaally didn't need that, that his day was already crappy enough and didn't hesitate to complain a lot about it to the poor and busy ambulance men, he came along with a deep sigh.

Once in the van, katsuki began to mumble angrily, keeping his eyes on the road and away from deku, whom the doctor put to sleep. He was quietly dozing on the stretcher, next to katsuki sitting in front of it. He took his phone, sent a message to his principal about them getting to the hospital, and mr Aizawa quickly answered not to worry and that he had now the situation under control. « yeah right » thought Kacchan, rolling his eyes. Everything should run smoothly, now. Everything was fine. Great. Perfect. ...But now. Now Katsuki was in an ambulance with that fucking nerd. That shitty deku. Shitty Deku who looked a bit pale, he noticed, but should be fine and his life was not in danger, as both ambulance men said.

« His arm doesn't looks too seriously injured » thought katsuki « But I hope the stomach's wound is not too deep, he would be frustrated missing too much school. Hopefully recovery girl will help him get back on his feet...And I hope she can do it fast. I would like to fight with him again soon. ...Anyway, it's not like we weren't used to big injuries over time, now... But goddammit that stupid nerd should be more careful... Looks like he will have a fresh new scar...» ...And, just like that, katsuki let his gaze fall on Izuku. At first, he just wanted to check his wounds, but he eventually let his eyes longer on izuku's arms... « This nerd really became stronger... heh, I can remember how thin he was at the college. He already pissed me off so much... His arms became thicker, like his neck... He grew up, looks more adult... » Now his gaze wandered all over izuku's body, getting closer to his face without really thinking... « He has now a sharper jaw and has more freckles than before... That's actually pretty... »

...The times seemed to float, as he was staring at izuku's soft features...

« ... »

« GAH ! WHAT AM I DOING ? I SHOULD STOP I SHOULD FUCKING STOP WHAT THE FUCK WHAT WAS I DOING » he thought very loud in his brain. He grabbed his own face, slapped it and moaned, stopping himself to stare at the laying boy. « what the fuck, I know he became pretty attractive but what the fuck WHAT THE FUCK am I doing ?! I should stop, I'm clearly crossing a line, here. That's shitty Deku we're talking about, nothing is possible and I know it. I'm not EVEN hoping for something to happen !! I don't need this right now, I just need to focus on my hero's training. Nothing else !! I don't... I just... I just stared ! Ok that's already too much, I have to get my fucking shit together, he has become attractive and it pains me to admit it but THAT'S ALL ! Nothing more ! » He thought. He began to flush and yelled aggressively, making the drivers jump off their seats.

« aaaAAAAAACKK !! YOU FUCKING NERD I'LL KILL YOU ! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT !! EVERYTHING IS TOO COMPLICATED BECAUSE OF YOU YOU MORON ! »

He let some sparkles out of his palms as he yelled like he was going to attack the poor sleeping boy but just standed before him, menacing. The ambulance men looked at him, worried and almost afraid, not knowing if the teenager was actually dangerous, and began to speed up.

Katsuki, realising it, growled, sat down and got in thought again.

« ugh It has to stop, this is going too far. I have to get my shit together»

So this is actually my first time doing this EVER ! Hope you like it so far :) I don't think this is gonna be a long story, well at least I don't want it to be too long. Anyway, this was more fun than I thought. Sorry if we almost didn't see izuku at all haha ! Don't hesitate to correct me or tell me if something is unclear, I'm normally a french speaker, just so you know. I hope you have a great day and if you don't, tell yourself that it's gonna be better someday, hopefully and normaly soon :) :) :)