1

"New school again"... Hongjoong muttered to himself before walking in through the gates. The school grounds were crowded and Hongjoong felt a bit weird as he walked through. As he got closer to the school building, he spotted someone familiar and he smiled.

"Keonhee"! He called. The boy, Keonhee, turned and smiled before running over to Hongjoong.

"Joong! Your really here"! The two hugged.

"It's good to see a familiar face here", Hongjoong said as they pulled apart. Before Keonhee spoke, a bunch of girls gasped, causing Hongjoong to turn. As he did, he saw a taller male walk through the crowd. He blew a kiss towards the girls and kept walking.

"Hey Keonhee, who's that"? Hongjoong asked. 

"That's Park Seonghwa. A big flirt in the school. Every girl has fallen head over heels over him. But no one here is his 'type'. So I suggest don't bother with him". Hongjoong nodded as he watched Seonghwa enter the school building as the bell rang. 

"Do you know where you class is"? Keonhee asked as the two entered the building.

"I have math first".

"I can show you where the building is". Hongjoong nodded and followed Keonhee towards the math building. 

~~~~

"Here you go", Keonhee said as they arrived at the math building. 

"Thanks. I'll see you at lunch". Hongjoong watched his friend leave before entering the classroom. As he entered, his eyes landed on Seonghwa suddenly. 

'Your kidding me', he thought to himself as he walked over to the teacher. 

"Hi, I'm Kim Hongjoong, new to the class". The teacher looked up at him and smiled. 

"Hongjoong yes. Nice to have you in the class. Take a seat next to Mr Park over there". Hongjoong nodded and took his seat next to Seonghwa but didn't look at him. 

"Ok class. Let's begin the lesson, shall we"? Hongjoong pulled out his book and began drawing. He was never a big fan of Math but always passed so he just sat there and drew. 

"T-that's nice", he heard from next to him. Hongjoong jumped slightly and turned to Seonghwa.

"O-oh thank you". As he looked at Seonghwa, Hongjoong looked into his eyes. They were a pitch black. Seonghwa quickly looked away and covered him mouth.

'Odd', Hongjoong thought to himself before looking back at his book and began drawing again.