7

After a while, the two returned back down into the house. It was dark outside once they entered. 

"That was really beautiful Hwa. Thank you".

"Your welcome Joong". They headed back downstairs where the others were. They were just chatting before Wooyoung stopped mid sentence and sat still. 

"Woo? What happened"? San asked, grabbing his hand. Hongjoong looked up at Hwa. 

"Is Wooyoung ok"? He asked.

"Woo can see the future. He only goes like this when he sees something". 

"Oh". Wooyoung blinked a few times and shook his head, bringing himself back to reality.

"S-sorry". 

"What did you see Woo"? Yeosang asked. Hongjoong looked back up at Seonghwa and saw his face drop. 

"Hwa? What is it"? He asked. 

"I... We're not safe". 

"What do you mean? Hwa what did Woo see"? 

"Other vampires... a-and you"...

"W-what about me"? He looked at Wooyoung, hoping for an answer. But it was silent. 

"Seonghwa, what about me? Tell me", Hongjoong said, turning back to Seonghwa.

"W-Woo, wanna explain please"? 

"I-I... I saw two different futures. One was you... were k-killed and the other was, the other vampires turned you"... Hongjoong's face fell and Seonghwa pulled him close, wrapping his arms around him from behind. 

"Nothing with touch Joong. Not with me around. I'll make sure he's safe". Hongjoong smiled slightly as Seonghwa spoke.

"It may not be that simple. Even if your with Joong, the other vampires will find a way to get to him. I can't see any other way for Joong". Seonghwa sighed before pulling away and making his way upstairs. Hongjoong turned and followed behind him.

"Hwa", he said as he followed Seonghwa into his room. But he was ignored.

"Hwa please talk to me". 

"And say what"? Hongjoong flinched at the tone as Seonghwa spoke.

"I-I don't know"... He said. 

"I told you I was a danger to you. And now, I can't even protect you from what Woo saw", Seonghwa said. 

"Your not a danger to me Hwa. W-we can find a way to"... Hongjoong started. 

"We can't"! Seonghwa shouted, turning to Hongjoong, his golden eyes filled with anger. Hongjoong backed away slightly as he stared at Seonghwa. 

"We can't Joong... they'll find you"... Seonghwa said, his voice softening as he looked at Hongjoong, who didn't answer nor move. 

"Shit, Joong I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to raise my voice". He walked over to Hongjoong and stood in front of him, grabbing his hand softly. 

"I-it's not your fault", Hongjoong whispered. 

"It is Joong. I exposed myself to you. I put you in this danger. This is all my fault". 

"H-how long until they a-attack"? Hongjoong asked. 

"Sometime this week. Why"? 

"Then turn me. I don't want to have to hide and nearly die because of the other vampires". 

"Joong, I'm still unsure about turning you. It's so painful, I fainted when I was bitten". Hongjoong looked up at him. 

"Hwa, my mind is made up. I'll survive. You'll be with me".

"Still. It isn't your normal bite from like a dog, or cat. It's the worst pain you can feel. Depending on the person, they stay awake for a bit after the bite before passing out and letting the venom do it's job, or the pass out right after they've been bitten". 

"You really want me to stay human don't you"? Seonghwa nodded.

"And what happened to wanting to get turned on your birthday"? He asked. 

"I-I wanted to be safe and not die. If they're attacking sometime thing week, then I'm screwed and so are you". 

"I'll do what I can to protect you. Let's keep the idea of turning you for on your birthday". Hongjoong smiled and nodded.