9

Seonghwa stood in front of the closet, the banging continuing before the door flew open. Ni-Ki looked at Seonghwa, a small smirk appearing on his face as he then looked at the closet.

"Get moving will ya"? Seonghwa growled.

"How about no"? Ni-Ki charged at Seonghwa before tackling him to the ground.

"Woo, deal with the other guy"! He heard a loud thud next to him and tried his best to fight of Ni-Ki.

~~~~

Hongjoong heard a bang and covered his mouth.

'Please don't find me', he thought to himself as he stayed still. The closet door slowly opened and Hongjoong saw San poke his head in.

"We need to go", he whispered. Hongjoong nodded and allowed San to grab Hongjoong softly and pull him behind him and out the door.

"Find somewhere else to hide and stay quiet", San said, pushing Hongjoong out the door. He nodded and made his way downstairs and into the lounge room, hiding himself behind the lounge.

''Please don't find me", he whispered. He soon heard footsteps come downstairs and he covered his mouth and held back tears, bringing his legs up to his chest.

"Where are you~"? He heard Sunghoon say.

'Please leave me alone', he thought. The footsteps got closer before soon stopping. He held his breath, hoping Sunghoon left. But found out he was wrong as Hongjoong was grabbed and pulled away from the lounge.

"No! Let me go! Please"! He shouted. Sunghoon chuckled as he turned Hongjoong around to face him.

"And why should I do that"? Hongjoong was shaking. He didn't know what to do. Before seeing Seonghwa and the others come down.

"Joong! Get away from him"! Seonghwa shouted. Sunghoon smirked before moving behind Hongjoong and holding his head to the side, allowing his neck to be more visible.

"H-Hwa", Hongjoong said, letting his tears fall. Seonghwa took a step forward.

"Ah, no. I wouldn't come any closer if I was you".

"Let him go now". Sunghoon chuckled before slowly adding pressure to Hongjoong's leg, slowly letting it break. Hongjoong felt his bones crack and shouted from the pain.

"P-please let me go", Hongjoong pleaded, only for Sunghoon to add more pressure to his broken leg.

"Shut it".

"I'll kill you if you hurt him anymore", Seonghwa threatened. Sunghoon just laughed before leaning into Hongjoong's neck and bit down. Hongjoong screamed before feeling Sunghoon's arms get pulled away and he fell to the floor.

"Hongjoong"! Wooyoung shouted, running over to him. Hongjoong held his neck as he looked over at Seonghwa.

"San, Jongho, help Seonghwa", Yeosang said as he rushed over to Hongjoong, getting down next to Wooyoung.

"Stay with us please Hongjoong", Yeosang said. Hongjoong nodded, shouting again from the pain in his neck and leg. He saw orange out of the corner of his eye before seeing Seonghwa run over to him.

"Joongie"! He cried out, pulling Hongjoong into his lap and hugging him.

"I'm sorry. I-I couldn't protect you", he whispered.

"Hwa, your gonna need to do something fast or he'll turn", Wooyoung said.

"I-I can't. I'll kill him".

"You have to make a choice Hwa now. Before it's too late", Yeosang spoke. Seonghwa swallowed before softly moving Hongjoong's hands away from his neck. He leaned down into his neck.

"I'm so sorry Joongie", he whispered before biting down on his neck, sucking the vemon out. Hongjoong tried his best not to scream.

"Ok Hwa. That's enough. You can stop", Yeosang said after a bit. But Seonghwa didn't stop. He couldn't. Hongjoong became dizzy and lightheaded after a bit.

"Seonghwa, your killing him", Wooyoung spoke.

"H-Hwa... p-please"... Hongjoong whispered. Seonghwa finally stopped when he heard Hongjoong voice and connected their foreheads.

"I-I'm so sorry Joong", He whispered. Hongjoong's eyes rolled back and he passed out in Seonghwa's lap.