11

The boys entered the lounge room and Seonghwa gave the three space. 

"I'll just be outside if something happen", Seonghwa said before disappearing. Hongjoong smiled and sat down on the lounge. 

"How have you been Joong"? Mingi asked.

"I've been better. Leg hurts like hell, I nearly died as well. But I'm doing ok". 

"What actually happened to you"? Yunho asked. 

"Well, San took me out of the closet and told me to hide somewhere else. The fighting had moved into Seonghwa's room. So I did hide but it was a stupid hiding spot. The vampire found me, broke me leg and, well, bit me. 

"I'm glad Seonghwa saved you".

"I am too". They sat in silence for a bit before Yunho spoke again.

"What were you and Seonghwa talking about outside? And don't lie please. We're your friends". Hongjoong didn't know what to say. Wolves were born to hate vampires and he didn't want to lose his friends because of his choice. 

"I-I"... he stuttered, looking down. Mingi walked over and bent down in front of Hongjoong, letting a hand trail along the bite. 

"I think I know". 

"Y-you do"? Mingi nodded.

"You want Seonghwa to turn you, is that correct"? Hongjoong didn't say anything. 

"I-is that true Joong? You want Seonghwa to turn you"? Yunho asked as Mingi walked back over to him. 

"Y-yes"... He whispered. Yunho stared at him in shock.

"Joong, that's ripping your humanity away"!

"It's my choice". 

"W-when? When do you want him to turn you"? Mingi asked.

"M-my birthday... next month". 

"Joong, that's too soon! Why would you want to become... a-a bloodsucker like them"? Hongjoong looked up at Yunho.

"Don't call them that".

"It's what they are! Bloodsucking vampires that have done nothing but kill their prey! Doesn't matter if it's humans or animals"! Yunho shouted. 

"Yunho, if your gonna start something, don't. It's my choice ok"? Yunho let out a low growl before storming off. 

"I'm sorry Joong. But... please rethink your decision", Mingi said, running out after Yunho. Hongjoong sighed and stayed seat and looked down. He thought he lost two of his best friends because of his decision. 

"Joong? Are you ok"? He heard Seonghwa ask from the stairs. Hongjoong didn't turn to him. 

"Joong, talk to me please". Seonghwa walked down and hugged him from behind.

"I-I think I just lost a friend"... Hongjoong whispered.

"Because of your choice to become what I am"? Hongjoong nodded. 

"Mingi seems calm with it but doesn't like the idea. Yunho's just... pissed". Seonghwa moved in front of Hongjoong and grabbed his hand softly. 

"Hey, if Yunho's gonna be a pain, let him. I already know your stubborn and gave you trying to get you stay human. If he doesn't accept your decision, then he's not a true friend". Hongjoong smiled softly as he was pulled into a hug