3

School ended and Hongjoong had made a few more friends. 

"Hey Hongjoong, I'm having a small party tonight. Wanna come"? Yunho asked as the two made their way to the gate. 

"Sure. Sounds fun". Yunho smiled, writing his address on a piece of paper and handing it to him.

"I'll see you tonight". Hongjoong smiled and waved goodbye before making his way to his house. As he walked, Hongjoong saw someone in front watching him. He looked closer only to then see nothing. 

"I'm just imagining", he mumbled as he soon arrived at his house and walked in, before getting ready for the party.

~~~~
"Hey, good to see you", Yunho said as Hongjoong entered his house. 

"I would never skip something from a friend", Hongjoong said, smiling as he walked further in. Two boys walked up to them, both quiet taller than Hongjoong. One had red hair while the other had blonde hair. 

"Hey Yunho. Who's this"? 

"Hey MinMin. This is Hongjoong, a new friend". Hongjoong smiled at the two. 

"Nice to meet ya. I'm Mingi, this is Jay". Yunho soon walked off and Mingi followed, leaving Hongjoong alone with Jay. 

"So, you new to town"? Jay asked. 

"Yeah. Just moved here a few days ago actually". 

"Well, I hope you have a good time in town. But I must warn you, I'd keep away from Park Seonghwa and his family". Hongjoong turned to him when he said Seonghwa's name. 

"Wait, why"? Jay sighed. 

"Just... keep away from them. They're bad news". Hongjoong didn't question Jay and just nodded before looking at Yunho and giggling.

"Let me guess: he got drunk"? Jay looked over and laughed.

"Yep. Mingi's gonna have a fun time with him tonight". As Jay spoke, Mingi had appeared and grabbed Yunho's wrist.

"Come on YuYu. No more drinking tonight". Yunho whined.

"MinMin"! 

"No Yunho, your drunk. You won't wake up tomorrow". Yunho huffed. 

"Fine". Mingi took Yunho upstairs and Hongjoong giggled before yawning. 

"I'll get going I guess. They're going to bed it seems". 

"Ok. I'll see you later". Hongjoong waved goodbye before making his way out of the house and down the dark street towards his house. 

After a bit of walking, Hongjoong arrived at his house and grabbed his keys before hearing a cough behind him, making him jump and turn, coming face to face with Seonghwa. 

"Shit. Don't scare me like that", Hongjoong scolded, turning back around and unlocking his house.

"S-sorry. Can I come in"? Seonghwa asked. 

"Sure". Hongjoong moved aside, allowing Seonghwa in before closing the door and entering the kitchen. 

"Do you want something to eat or drink"? He asked, grabbing a cup.

"N-no thanks. I'm good". Hongjoong nodded and filled his cup up with water before turning around to him. 

"Where were you actually after math"? Hongjoong suddenly asked, catching Seonghwa off guard.

"I-I, um, had a family problem. I had to go", Seonghwa said quickly. Hongjoong placed his cup down and looked up at Seonghwa. 

"Why are you here? And I want the truth. I don't do lies". Seonghwa sighed.

"I don't really know... I wanted to talk to you. You... do something to me. I know we just met but I'm certain you do something to me". 

"Seonghwa, you can't fall for someone straight away". And yet, you fell for him straight away as well, Hongjoong thought to himself.

"I know! But I'm telling the truth". Seonghwa walked closer and reached out to Hongjoong, touching him before quickly pulling away. Hongjoong shivered slightly from the touch and looked up at Seonghwa. He was so cold. But he wasn't shivering or had goose bumps like other people got when they were cold. 

"W-why are you so cold"? He asked quietly. Seonghwa eyes widened and he backed away. When the two made eye contact, Hongjoong noticed his eyes were no longer black. They were now a golden colour. 

"I-I gotta go. I'm sorry". Seonghwa turned around and made his way to the door, exiting the house. Hongjoong watched him leave before making his way upstairs, grabbing his laptop off his bed quickly. 

When he began looking up what he had felt and saw when with Seonghwa, his eyes widened when he got his answer. 

"H-he can't be"...