21

The group returned to the house and Dongju let Keonhee go once they were inside. He sat down on the lounge and looked down. 

"Is he ok"? San asked.

"He nearly lost control and attacked a human. But we stopped him", Seonghwa said. San looked at Keonhee. 

"I didn't mean to. It's just"... He cut himself off and looked back down. 

"He smelt sweet"? Hongjoong said. Keonhee nodded. 

"Yeah he did. But I can control myself. You need to as well". 

"I-I know"... Yeosang then turned to Hongjoong.

"You can control so if you want, you can help him". Hongjoong nodded and looked back at Keonhee. He was still looking down, upset with himself so Hongjoong walked over and hugged his friend. 

"You'll get the hang of it. I'm still getting the hang of it as well, don't worry". Keonhee smiled and hugged him back. Dongju then looked around for his friends.

"Did the others go back"? He asked, turning to Yeosang.

"Yeah. They said that they didn't want to pull you away from Keonhee and didn't want Keonhee to leave a place so familiar to him". Dongju smiled.

"Well, I'll always visit anyway". The group stayed in the lounge, talking about things that came to their mind, asking both Hongjoong and Keonhee questions about how they met each other.