19

Hongjoong sat in the bedroom alone as he stared outside, the sun shining into the room.  

"Hey Hongjoong"? He turned to the door and saw Dongju standing there. 

"Oh, hey. What's up"? Dongju walked in, closing the door behind him.

"K-Keonhee wants me to turn him". Hongjoong's eyes widened.

"Why"? 

"He said he's too fragile and and if you guys get attacked, he's more vulnerable". 

"N-no. I made him promise to stay human for me and you" Hongjoong said, standing up from the bed.

"Well, he wants to get turned". Hongjoong sighed.

"I-it's his choice... I just wish he'd stay human for us". Dongju nodded before exiting the room. Hongjoong sighed and looked back outside.

"Your being stupid Keonhee", he muttered before leaving the room and headed downstairs. 

~~~~

Dongju found Keonhee again and pulled him upstairs and into the room Hongjoong had been in.

"Dongju, what's wrong"? Keonhee asked. Dongju released him and walked over to the window.

"What's going on"? Dongju didn't answer. 

"Dongju, don't ignore me please. What's the problem"? 

"The problem is that you want to become like me. You won't want that. This isn't a life for you".

"I don't care". 

"You will care! Once your turned, there's no going back. I wish I could go back to the day I was turned and change my path that I took. I miss feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin. I miss eating normal food. I miss hanging out with my friends and family at the beach but I can't anymore because I'm different". Keonhee stayed silent as Dongju spoke. Dongju turned to him. 

"Please just... stay human and enjoy your life. I wish I had enough time to enjoy my human life but I was stupid and that's why I'm like this". 

"D-Dongju, I want to stay with you. Yes, I'll miss normal food, feeling the warmth of the sun on me or even going to the beach. But I'd rather be with you. My family is already broken. And my best friend can't even go to the beach in the sun".

"You have friends at school", Dongju said.

"They're don't care much about me... I though they were my friends but they aren't". 

"Still"...

"No, Dongju. My life is already shit as it is. Turning me won't make it anymore worse". As Keonhee spoke, Hongjoong and Seonghwa stood at the doorway. 

"Keonhee no". Hongjoong said. 

"It's my choice. My life is already shit. I have no friends at school beside you, I lost my father, my mother hates me. It'll make her happy if I don't return and I don't want to return". Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa then at Dongju and sighed. 

"You better not regret this Keonhee". Dongju turned to him.

"Wait, your not gonna try and change my choice"? Keonhee asked. Hongjoong shook his head.

"Your just as stubborn as me. But it's painful as hell so make sure you know what your doing". Keonhee smiled. 

"I know. I know what I'm doing. I want this". Hongjoong smiled softly and nodded at Dongju. He walked over to Keonhee and kissed him.

"You really do want this"? Keonhee nodded. Dongju hesitated and looked over at Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

"I-I can't do it... I've never done it before"... Dongju whispered. 

"It's ok if you can't do it". Dongju smiled. 

"I-I can do it maybe". They looked at Hongjoong as he walked over. 

"Joong, are you sure"? Seonghwa said as he walked behind Hongjoong.

"I'm sure. Yeah I've never done it but if Dongju can, I can do it". Keonhee looked at Hongjoong. 

"I trust Joong. If Dongju can't, I'm ok with Joong doing it". Dongju nodded and moved aside. Hongjoong stood in front of Keonhee. 

"You really trust me to do this"? Keonhee nodded.

"Y-yeah I trust you". Hongjoong smiled and hugged his friend.

"We'll be hear when you wake ok"? Keonhee hugged him back.

"Ok". Hongjoong pulled away from the hug and hesitated before he leaned up to his neck and bit down. Keonhee held in a scream as Hongjoong pulled away, allowing Dongju to grab Keonhee. 

"A newborn vampire once they bite a human usually accidentally kills them", Seonghwa said as Hongjoong walked over to him.

"I'm not gonna kill my friend. I definitely different". Seonghwa smiled before looking at Dongju.

"You can place Keonhee on the bed". Dongju nodded and carefully placed Keonhee on the bed. 

"You think he'll regret it later"? Seonghwa asked. 

"Maybe but hey, it was his choice". Seonghwa nodded and looked over at Keonhee. Dongju sat down next to him and held his hand. Hongjoong smiled. 

"We'll come back later Dongju", Seonghwa said before the two left the room, leaving Dongju alone with Keonhee.