12

Hongjoong's birthday

Hongjoong slowly woke and looked around the room to see Seonghwa enter.

"Happy birthday Joongie". Hongjoong smiled and sat up, leaning against the bed frame.

"Thanks Hwa". Seonghwa walked over with a small box in his hand and sat down on the bed. 

"Hwa you didn't have to get me anything", Hongjoong said as he moved for Seonghwa.

"I wanted to get something special". He handed Hongjoong the small box and smiled. Hongjoong opened the little box to reveal a small black cat necklace.

"Hwa, its beautiful", Hongjoong said, looking up at him.

"I have a matching one". Seonghwa moved his shirt to reveal an identical necklace but in white.

"I wanted to get something special for you and saw these". Hongjoong smiled and quickly kissed before taking the necklace out and putting it on.

"I love it thank you". Seonghwa smiled and helped Hongjoong up, handing him his crutches. The two then walked down and saw the others.

"Happy birthday Joong", Wooyoung said as he saw the two come down.

"Thanks guys". Hongjoong sat down as the others came over.

"We didn't know what to get you so we got you something small", Yeosang said, handing him a small box. Hongjoong took it and smiled.

"Thanks Sang". He tried to open it, but accidentally cut his finger as he did.

"Shit... Paper cut"... He muttered. It started to bleed as he looked up at Seonghwa, who stared at San.

"San, don't you dare", he warned.

"Woo get him out before he does something", Yeosang said. Wooyoung nodded as he grabbed San and pulled him outside.

"I-is San OK"?

"Yeah, just even a small drop of blood can trigger him that's all".

"Oh"... He placed the present down and stood up.

"Ill open it later Sang. But thank you so much". Yeosang smiled before heading outside.

~~~~

That night, Seonghwa stood on the balcony, staring up at the sky.

"Hwa, you OK"? He turned to see Hongjoong come outside to him.

"Yeah I'm fine. Sorry I disappeared".

"Its fine". Hongjoong stood beside him and stared at the stars.

"Its always beautiful at night", he said.

"Your more beautiful", Seonghwa said. Hongjoong blushed and looked at him.

"Do you really want this Joong"? Seonghwa asked.

"Yeah I want this". Seonghwa kissed him on the lips and Hongjoong kissed him back.

"I just want you to know what your doing", Seonghwa whispered when they pulled away.

"I know. But I've decided. I want this Hwa", Hongjoong whispered back. Seonghwa leaned down and kissed his neck softly.

"Know I'll forever love you Joong".

"I love you too Hwa". Seonghwa kissed his neck once more before biting down. Hongjoong bit his lips to prevent a shout. Seonghwa soon pulled away and looked at Hongjoong before picking him up and making his way inside. Hongjoong tried his best to stay awake but soon gave into the pain and passed out in Seonghwa's arms. 

Seonghwa entered his room and carefully placed Hongjoong down before hearing Yeosang enter.

"Y-you really did bite him", Yeosang whispered.

"I tried to talk him out of it. I really did but he was stubborn".

"He is". As Yeosang spoke, Wooyoung ran in, panic spread across his face.

"H-Hwa"! 

"Woo? What happened"? Seonghwa asked.

"T-the wolves... they know. They know you bit Joong. They're coming tomorrow. To destroy us all, including Joong". Seonghwa's eyes widened.

"They aren't touching him"! 

"Well, we have until sometime tomorrow to figure out what to do", Wooyoung said. Seonghwa nodded and turned back to Hongjoong.

"They won't hurt him... They wont"...