16

"Hey Seoho, your phone keeps turning on"! Dongju called from the lounge room. Seoho ran down and grabbed it, answering the call before placing it to his ear.

"Hello"?

"Seoho, we need your help", Yeosang spoke.

"What happened"?

"Seonghwa was bitten by Taeyong". Seoho's eyes widened. 

"Shit... We'll be there soon". He hung up and and turned to the others.

"What happened"? Geonhak asked.

"Yeosang just called. Seonghwa was bitten by Taeyong". Their eyes widened.

"Shit"... Youngjo said.

"Yeah. We need to go now". The others nodded and made their way to the car.

~~~~

Seonghwa sat down on his bed and hissed in pain as his chest burned up.

"Fucking wolf", he muttered.

"What usually happens when a vampire gets bitten by a wolf"? Hongjoong asked.

"I-I don't know really. But I don't think it's good". 

"I won't lose you. I can't"... Seonghwa reached out for Hongjoong and grabbed his hand.

"You wont Joong. Seoho is smart. He can help me".

"I hope so. I-I don't want to live without you in my life". Seonghwa chuckled.

"Joong, remember? Vampires are already dead".

"You know what I mean Hwa". 

"I'm just trying to lighten up the mood", Seonghwa said.

"Well, you didn't do a good job". 

"Your grumpy suddenly". Hongjoong sighed. 

"I-I'm gonna go"... He whispered, making his way out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Hongjoong sighed as he looked at the door before heading downstairs where Yeosang was greeting a few people.

"Seoho, glad you you got here", Yeosang said.

"We got here as fast as we could". One of the others boys looked at Hongjoong.

"Um, Sang, care to explain what's been going on lately"? Yeosang turned to Hongjoong and sighed.

"Seoho, Hwa's in his room". Seoho nodded and disappeared while the rest followed Yeosang into the lounge room. 

"Now, explain please. You have a... new vampire in your family"? Yeosang nodded.

"Well, Hwa was stupid and exposed himself to Hongjoong so Joong was able to figure out what he was. We met him and got attack. Joong was bitten but Hwa saved him. Only for Joong to want to get turned on his birthday, so... Hwa turned him".

"But that's"...

"Against the treaty I know Geonhak. But the treaty is gone now. Taeyong's... dead. San and Woo took care of him".  Hongjoong heard footsteps come downstairs and turned to see Keonhee come down.

"Hey Joong. Who's this"? He asked. 

"I don't eve know myself. Ask Sang". The three vampires turned to Keonhee.

"H-hi".

"Hello"! 

"Your friend is very happy", one of the other vampires said to Hongjoong.

"Yeah he is. This is Keonhee". 

"I'm Youngjo, this is Geonhak, Dongju, and the one upstairs with Hwa is Seoho". Keonhee looked at them and when he looked at Dongju, he felt something, like a connection between them. He quickly looked away. 

"I-it's nice to meet you", He said. 

"You ok, Keonhee"? Hongjoong asked.

"Y-yeah I'm ok. I'm gonna head outside". Keonhee quickly disappeared outside. Dongju stood up and followed him.

"Dongju", Youngjo said.

"I'm not gonna do anything. God. I'm not a child". He then walked out, leaving the group alone in the lounge room.