8

For the week, Hongjoong had stayed with Seonghwa and his family. 

"Joongie! Where are you"? Seonghwa called. He checked the bedroom, but saw no one. He checked all throughout the house but still couldn't find him. 

"Joong"? 

"I'm outside Hwa"! Hongjoong called. Seonghwa rushed to the balcony and looked down and saw Hongjoong in the grass. He jumped down and landed next to Hongjoong, scaring him.

"Shit, Hwa. Stop scaring me like that". 

"Sorry Joongie". Seonghwa smiled and sat down next to him, the sunlight hitting his skin as he moved into it. 

"It's still so pretty what the sun does to you Hwa", Hongjoong said as he ran a finger across his cheek. Seonghwa smiled and pulled Hongjoong into soft hug.

"How are you doing"? He asked.

"I'm doing OK. Scared if I'm being honest but I'm OK". Hongjoong looked up at Seonghwa gave him a smile.

"They won't"... He started before wooyoung burst out.

"Seonghwa! They're here"! Seonghwa's face fell and he stood up and scooped Hongjoong up and ran inside.

"Hwa"? Hongjoong asked as they entered Seonghwa's room.

"I'm not leaving your side Joong. Don't worry". Hongjoong nodded as Seonghwa placed him down.

"Hide somewhere and stay quiet please". Hongjoong hid in the one place he could think of: the closet. Seonghwa walked over, kissing his forehead.

"Ill be just out here. They won't get you". He closed the closet and looked out the window as two vampires made their way towards their house.

~~~~

Yeosang heard a knock at the door and turned to it.

"They're here". Jongho stiffened and stood behind Yeosang as San stood up from the lounge.

"Where's Hwa"? He asked.

"He's staying with Hongjoong. Keeping him safe".

"It better change that future for Joong", San said as the banging on the door continued. 

"Go around the back and get them away from the house now", Yeosang said to Jongho and San. Both of them nodded and disappeared from inside. Yeosang turned back to the front door before turning to see Wooyoung coming downstairs. 

"Woo, I just sent San and Jongho around to try and get them away".

"T-that won't work. Once they've smelled Hongjoong, they won't leave".

"It's worth a try". Just as Yeosang spoke, the door fell to the floor and the two vampires walked in.

"Well hello. I knew someone was home. How rude not to answer when someone knocks", the taller one spoke. 

"Ni-Ki, calm down please. I'm sorry about him. He just has a bad temper. I'm Sunghoon".

"W-what can we do for you"? Yeosang asked. 

"Do you mind if we searched around? We... lost something and we suspect it came here". Yeosang turned to Wooyoung, who nodded his head before mouthing, 'It should get them to go away'. 

"O-of course. Wooyoung, can you help them"? Wooyoung nodded. The three walked off and Yeosang used the windows to get around the house until he was in Seonghwa's room.

"Sang, what's going on"? 

"Woo thinks that if we let them look around, they'll leave once they know they can't find Hongjoong". The closet door opened slightly and Hongjoong looked.

"S-so, I'm safe"? He asked.

"Not exactly. We need to wait for them to leave and get far away then your safe". He nodded. Seonghwa walked over and kissed him, holding his hand softly. 

"You'll be ok. I promise". 

"I-I'm scared. What if they find me"? 

"They won't. With Woo near them, they won't come in here". Hongjoong nodded. Yeosang smiled softly before yelling came from outside the door as well as loud bangs against the door. Seonghwa pulled away and turned to the door.

"Joong, get back in please. Stay still and don't come out. I'll get San to lead you out of here without getting noticed". Hongjoong nodded and slipped back into the closet, Seonghwa closing the door once he was in. 

"Yeosang, get San and Jongho now". Yeosang nodded before slipping out through the window and made his way to find the two boys.