14

The two got back to the house and found everyone in the lounge room, talking and having a bit of fun. Hongjoong smiled.

"Wolves and vampires can get along and not fight", He said. Mingi and San turned around while the others kept talking.

"Oh, hi Joong", Mingi said, giving him a smile. Hongjoong walked closer before a knock on the door stopped them all. They turned and Seonghwa stood in front of Hongjoong.

"Did anyone invite someone over"? Seonghwa asked. Everyone shook their head and Yeosang made his way over to the door and carefully opened.

"Keonhee? W-what are you doing here"? Hearing his friend's name, Hongjoong's eyes widened.

"Keonhee's here"? 

"Shit... He can't find out about you. You need to hide somewhere". 

"Why do I need to hide? Can't I just hide my eyes or whatever? He's my friend".

"I'm not risking it". Hongjoong sighed and nodded before making his way upstairs. He hid in Seonghwa's room and closed the door. 

~~~~
After a while, Hongjoong sat himself on the bed before hearing something outside as the bushes moved. He stood up and walked closer to the window.

"Wolf"... he muttered. Hongjoong made his way to the balcony and jumped down away from the door and window as the others ran out. 

"Joong, you should be hiding", Seonghwa said.

"I'm not hiding anymore. Keonhee's is danger if wolves are coming back". Seonghwa sighed and nodded as another wolf appeared. He shifted and walked closer.

"Taeyong", Yeosang whispered. 

"Hello Yeosang. You must know why I'm here don't you", Taeyong spoke.

"Get off our land now", Yeosang said.

"No. You broke the contract". Taeyong then saw Hongjoong and chuckled.

"Looks like he's joined us. I'll have fun destroying him and you all along with him". Taeyong shifted and ran towards Hongjoong, knocking him off his feet.

"Get the fuck off me"! Hongjoong shouted, grabbing Taeyong's legs tight and flipping him over before standing up. Taeyong growled as he jumped back up. Hongjoong backed away towards Seonghwa and the others before seeing Keonhee, his eyes wide.

"Shit"... Hongjoong muttered. Taeyong turned to Keonhee before looking back at the group.

"He's gonna attack Keonhee", Seonghwa said. Hongjoong's eyes widened.

"Like fuck he's touching my friend".

"Joong, Keonhee doesn't known about you. He'll freak out", Jongho said.

"He's my friend and Taeyong won't be touching him". Hongjoong dodged Taeyong as he jumped towards him and made his way over to Keonhee.

"J-Joong? What's going on"? He asked.

"I can't explain right now. You need to hide". 

"What about you? You can't fight that... thing". Hongjoong sighed. He couldn't just say yes he could or Keonhee would ask him several questions.

"I-I just need you to hide for me. The wolf will kill you if he gets the chance", Hongjoong said, turning to Keonhee. As he did, Hongjoong was tackled to the ground by Taeyong, who had shifted mid attack. Keonhee backed away, scared.

"Get off me"! Hongjoong shouted as he tried to push Taeyong away. But he failed and Taeyong slowly pushed down onto his neck, small cracks slowly making their way along Hongjoong's face.