Chapter-85 The prettiest one!

Hello guys! Finally back with the updates! I know updating this one after a long time, but would try completing this first! For now, enjoy the chapters!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taani was standing in the wardrobe going through her clothes, she started pushing clothes looking through to find one that would now fit her pregnant self. She huffed not finding anything of that sort. Her face scrunched, she took a glance at herself from the mirror. She looked like a baby whale to herself, and soon her eyes welled up seeing herself like that. She was nowhere near the old Taani and that pinched her.

Huffing and sobbing, she picked one of Rey's shirt as those were the only clothes that fit her. she wore the shirt, one sleeve was hanging low on her shoulder and she left her legs bare not wearing anything underneath.

(Imagine only shirt)

Walking out in the room, she slumped down on the bed supporting her belly

Walking out in the room, she slumped down on the bed supporting her belly. Rey was in the study, doing his work from home as he rarely went to office in her pregnancy period wanting to be with her almost all the time. She even tried asking him to go, but he said he has millions of people working under him and they would take care of the work. During her pregnancy, he is all hers and that touched her heart so much.

She looked down at herself, her increasing weight and started sobbing clutching her knees. Her mood was down.

Here, Rey came to the room to take a file, but his heart clenched seeing his love sitting there on the bed and crying. Panicked, he walked upto her and said caressing her head,

 Panicked, he walked upto her and said caressing her head,

"Jaan, what happened? Ro kyu rahi ho?"

Taani caught a glance at him, in between her sobs and again looked down wiping her tears. He got worried seeing her so sad, and moved closer cupping her cheeks,

"Hey hey, what happened bachha?"

He said in a hushed voice, caressing her cheeks. She looked at him with her big innocent eyes, making him forget everything. She looked so cute and adorable in his shirt that was too big for her little frame, her baby bump and chubby cheeks, her red nose and cheeks due to crying. If he could say he fell n love with her all over again, it won't be a lie.