Chapter-9 Their love story!

Yipee! Finally the chapter I awaited so much, Taarey love story through a musical. Are you all excited?? Okay, enough of my bak bak, let's head straight to chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Three days later (@ night)

The place was decorated like a bride with sparkling lights and curtains spread in every corner. The open ground where the musical was going to be held was filled with chairs and tables for the audience and at the front in the center there was a huge stage with a podium in the far left corner for hosting the show. The stage was decorated beautifully with masks, flowers, curtains and many other decorative art pieces. It looked no less than an award show. At a little distance from the stage were the tables and chairs set for the guests divided in three categories, at the center in front of the stage was the VIP section for the families of D3 team with round tables and chairs, surrounding the VIP section in a semi-circle was the Gust section for all the sponsers, crew's families, producers and other important people and beyond that seats were laid for the audience where already at least a lakh of people had gathered for seeing the show live. Screens were set up all over the ground for the audience's convenience so that they can enjoy the show without any disturbance or problem and a drone was continuously flying in air recording everything.

The whole set up was no less than any international show, on the contrary the show was actually an international one as media from various countries and guests were gathered for recording or watching the show of the world famous dance team D3. People gathered half an hour ago from show not wanting to miss anything. That's the popularity and fame D3 gained through their hardwork. The rest of the team's family has already reached and settled on their chairs in VIP section only the Shekhawat's were left, the whole team was also there with them talking before the show dressed in designer clothes, girls donned long evening gowns or dresses while the boys were wearing suits and blazers. Avantika and Ranvijay both were waiting eagerly for them to come as Taani is going to come with them.

Soon enough Shekhawat's car stopped in front of the gate where media was standing clicking the celebrities who were coming to watch the show. Rishi came out of the passenger seat and opened the gate for Ragini to come out while a driver opened the gate for Taani to climb out of the car. She climbed out of the car gracefully looking like a diva, all the cameras were zoomed on to her face, after all no one has ever seen the shekhawat princess as Taani never came in front of media while she was in college and after she left no one knew her or saw her face apart from the fashion industry in Paris.

 She climbed out of the car gracefully looking like a diva, all the cameras were zoomed on to her face, after all no one has ever seen the shekhawat princess as Taani never came in front of media while she was in college and after she left no one ...