Chapter-39 His anchor!

A small cute update, enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Same night

Taani reached home after a long day at work and entered to see her family sitting in the hall, though all were sitting silently sipping their coffees not at all looking like the lovely happy family she got married in. Everyone looked so dull that her mood spoiled instantly.

Trying to cheer herself up she walked in happily,

"Hey! Kya hua aap sab aise shaant kyu baithe hai?'

Avantika looked at her with a smile but Taani could tell it was not the genuine one which her mother-in-law always had on her face.

"Taani, jaan itni late kaise ho gayi aaj?"

"Maa actually bahot kaam tha, sorry thoda late ho gaya!"

She answered cutely before settling beside Rey who looked at her with a small smile before kissing her head sideways. His parents smiled seeing both of them but that too didn't remain on their face for too long. Taani noticed it and asked again,

"What happened, Mom, Dad, Rey why the long faces? Aap log itna shaant kyu hai, hum sab itne time baad sath hai, fir aap log chale jaenge to main or Rey aapko bahot miss karenge. So abhi masti karte hai na."

Ranvijay looked ta her before saying,

"But beta abhi ye sab jo..."

Taani stood up going towards her parents and sat beside them taking their each hand in hers before saying,

"Mom-Dad kal aapne hi to bola tha na, ki hum sab sath hai to sab thik ho jaega. Agar problems hai to problem ko face hum sab sath mein happily karenge. Jab hume pata hai Rey ne kuch nahi kiya to unke sath kuch galat bhi nahi hoga, jo log ache hote hain unke sath bhagwan ji bhi hote hai. Or humare sath to 2-2 gods hai, ek to mere Krishna ji or abhi to hamare ghar mein ganpati bappa bhi aaye hue hai, kehte hai na ganpati bappa aate hai to ghar se sari problems apne sath lekar jate hai, or bahot sari happiness chod jate hai. Dekhiyega is Ganesh Chaturthi tak sab theek ho jaega. Ab aap sab please smile kijiye, I don't like all of you sitting like this. Aap logo ki tension lene ki nahi Rey or mujhe tension dene ki age hai. Aap bas apne dhyaan rakhiye plzz, agar aise hi stressed rahenge to aap dono ka BP high ho jaega or fir mera low. So plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz smile."

A huge smile came on their faces hearing her, she was right, if god was with them and they have done nothing wrong then they don't need to be scared of anything. Ry looked at her with so much love seeing how strong she was at the moment even though he was crumbling down bit by bit. She was there with their family, making them smile and giving them hope even in these tough times.

Seeing all of them smile, Taani's face brightened before she stood up happily saying,

"Ye hui na baat, chaliye aaj mera pura double date ka mood hai. So I am going to cook food and we both couples will have a romantic double date at home."

Saying that Taani went in the kitchen to prepare food for their date, while the other three looked at her in awe, ranvijay said lovingly,

"We are so lucky to have her in our lives, Taani ka tumhari life mein aana I think hamari puri life ka best decision hai."

Avantika agreed with him,

"Haan Rey, I don't think Taani se achhi ladki main bhi tumhare liye search kar pati. Rey I am so happy for you bachha, that you got Taani as your life partner. In tough times ne sabit kar diya she will always stand by you your life life."