Chapter-66 Wash the pain away!

Enjoy reading!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

One week Later

Taani was physically okay now, but mentally and emotionally she was drained. Rey's parents already left for NY leaving both of them. Rey tried everything in his power to make her happy. He never told her what happened that day in the warehouse or that her accident was a planned scheme. He would never want her to know the monstrous side of him when she deserves nothing but his love and care.

Just two days later he got a call from Ranveer that Aditya Khurana was no more and that his murder was planned as a heart attack. Rey thanked Ranveer and closed the chapter for good.

He was successful in finally avenging his wife's accident but he was sad as there was no progress in Taani's emotional state. She was still so silent and in despair. Rey knew it won't be easy for her to come back to life after everything that happened but he was trying his best. Though rarely a smile graced her lips.

She looked like a tired human, who just gives up on hope, happiness and life. There were huge dark circle under her eyes and he would even wimper in her sleep which Rey would feel, every night he would just take her in his embrace and let her know that he was there while she would just cry her heart out.

He didn't knew how to set everything straight. He just wanted his old taani back, the one who would laugh, giggle and shy away in his arms. She looked like a robot without any emotions. And it pained his heart to see her like this.

It was a weekend so he decided to take Taani to the park, Taani tried denying him that she wasn't in a mood but he insisted a lot so she agreed reluctantly. Taarey entered the park near their house hand in hand, Taani was looking lost but came into her sense when Rey tugged ta her hand lightly.

 Taarey entered the park near their house hand in hand, Taani was looking lost but came into her sense when Rey tugged ta her hand lightly

He passed her a wide smile hoping he would get one in return, but all he got was a small painful smile from her

He passed her a wide smile hoping he would get one in return, but all he got was a small painful smile from her. He was sad but then thought of something and asked pointing,