PROLOGUE

Hey Guys!! Finally the prologue is here.
So enjoy reading!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR's POV

New York

The huge glass building was crowded with people. Businessmen, investors and many other official colleagues and partners along with shareholders and media personnels were there present in the premises of Singhania empire.

Singhania empire, the place where every single person in this entire world wants to work but only the most efficient and talented people land in this company. The director of this company is Mr. Ranvijay Singhania along with his wife Mrs. Avantika Singhania who is an equal partner in this company. And the last but not least, the present CEO of the company who has not only took it to greater heights but also proved himself as a prominent businessman, Reyansh Singhania, son of Ranvijay and Avantika who walks around with pride because of achievements of his son.

He not only handles their business efficiently but also have made 'D3' a brand in dance industry along with his 10 friends ( Swayam, Sharon, Vicky, Neha, Nilesh, Simmi, Amar, Rinni, Bharat and Ashi). They now own dance academies across the world and perform in all international shows, have their own concerts and dance musicals, have various small branches of D3 in small towns too which are now managed by their students while they look after the main branch in Mumbai. All of them have achieved name, power, wealth and most of all made a place in the hearts of zillions of people not only in India but all over the world. They are now examples for those people who wants to become a dancer.

Ranvijay and Avantika can't be any more proud of their son. He did what he always promised them to and most of all what he always wanted to do. But one thing that disturbs them is he is not happy. Even after achieving so much and conquering his dream he is not at peace, he is not happy in life. They don't know the reason because he never shares it with them. They don't know that he is not content in his life is because he lost the source of his peace and happiness a long time ago. So they have decided to finally take the decision they waited for so long. Today was going to change many things for sure.

Ranvijay was sitting in his cabin along with Avantika when his secretary knocked on the door. He entered the cabin after getting the permission,

"Sir, Mr. and Mrs. Shekhawat are going to be here in five. Shall we go to welcome them."

"Thank you Manish, no need to do that we will ourselves receive my dear friend." Manish nodded at them and left the room.

"Avu, come, mera dost finally aa hi gaya." Ranvijay told his wife smiling big excited to meet his childhood friend. Avantika laughed at his eagerness and followed him downstairs.

They both went and stood with the other employees at the gate when four big black Mercedes stopped in from of the gate. First the guards stepped out of the cars and then opened the gates of the second car for both Rishi and Ragini to come out.

Ranvijay and Rishi smiled big on seeing each other before embracing each other tightly. Their wives shook heads at their childlike behavior and hugged each other too.

"Rishi, Ragini kese ho tum dono?" Ranvijay asked them breaking the hug when the other employess passed them bouquet of flowers.

"Hum ache hai Ran bhaiya, aap dono bataye kese hai." Ragini said while all of them walked together towards Ranvijay's cabin.

"Hum bhi thik hai Rag, itna time ho gaya hum sabko mile hue. Ran or rishi bhai to milte rehte hai par hum dono to kitne time baad ek sath hai." Avantika complained and ragini agreed with her too. Rishi and Ranvijay laughed while rishi said,