Chapter-77 You are like a drug to me! (18++)

An 18+ update after a long period, please read from after the dotted line if not comfortable, as the update contains content not suitable for all age groups and people!!

Enjoy reading!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Swaron left for their honeymoon after the reception that was held in a five star hotel on the same night. They all retired to their rooms which were booked in the hotel for a night before everyone left for Mumbai. Taarey entered the hotel late after dropping Swaron at the airport, they were still dressed in the wedding attires. The whole ride they were silent enjoying the moment, but Rey was holding her hand in his tightly running his fingers on it softly. They were silent because they knew what awaited them once they return to their room. The night they were waiting from so long. It had to be more than six months when they last made love, the wait so long that it surely tested their patience and self control but now their were no barriers and no restrictions.

Taarey walked towards the lift which was empty, only the two of them were there, the hotel corridors were empty as it was late night. Almost all the guests were sleeping. The tension in the loft was high, it was so high. They could feel the passion and love in the air surrounding them, Taani was rubbing her hands while Rey gazed at her. She was looking like a flower which just bloomed dressed in that blush pink gown and her hair dancing down her waist in waves. He always believed that her beauty had no comparison. She was the most beautiful inside out.

Taani felt his intense gaze on her, she was feeling nervous and bit her lips in nervousness making him groan lightly. But even the small sound echoed in the empty lift, her nervousness increased hearing him. The lift was taking too long and she found herself confined in the small place with him.

Only Rey knew how he was controlling himself from grabbing her and shoving her to the wall, kissing her hard and taking her right then and there but he maintained his composure somehow. Soon the lift reached their floor making him sigh in relief, he was tired of waiting while her heartbeats increased in anticipation. They walked towards their room slowly and Rey scanned the key card opening the door for her, she entered the room anxiously while he entered behind her. And his patience and control over his desires snapped the moment he was in with her. Banging the door shut, he held her hand and pushed her to the wall caging her in between and his lips crashed on hers.

Taani was first taken aback by the immediate kiss but then relaxed and kissed him back. He kissed her wildly, sucking her lips, taking them in between his and biting them. His hands cupped her face while her travelled to his hair bringing him closer. They kissed forgetting the world. He tried to enter her mouth but she teased him smiling naughtily in between the kiss not giving him entry. Groaning his hand travelled to her breast and he grabbed one pressing it hard, she gasped in pain and he immediately entered his tongue in tasting every corner of her mouth. He removed his blazer still kissing her and before she knew his hands travelled to her back and unzipped her gown, it fell on the ground pooling around her legs making her half naked in front of his hungry eyes.

He finally broke the kiss feeling her going out of breath and saw her standing there in just her lingerie. His eyes darkened and he started kissing her cheek, travelling down to her jawline.

His hands traveling towards her legs and in a swift movement he picked her up locking her legs around his body and pasting her to the wall.

He kept kissing her, down her throat, her neck, her nape and shoulders not leaving an inch untouched. He reached her chest and sucked the skin on above her breast before kissing her cleavage. She moaned aloud at the feeling, her hand worked on his shirt buttons and it soon came out too. Taani hugged him tightly still in his arms, he too held her closer and whispered,