#6 - fuck it (R.W) •

house-slytherin
blood-pure
year-5th (year above golden trio)
warnings: a lot of swearing || detailed smut 
19/7/21

being best friends with the weasleys twins while being a slytherin came with it's difficulties, not because of my fellow slytherins judging me, if i'm honest they don't really care, but because ronald weasley (their younger brother) can't stand the fact i'm in slytherin. he believes i'm evil, rude and some how a descendent of you know who. not only that but i was very honest i said what i wanted, when i wanted and that ginger weasel couldn't handle the truth. spending time at the burrow in the summer came with struggles of its own. molly cant do enough for me same as arthur, whoever ron and his annoying little accomplice (hermione granger) do their best to make me feel unwelcome, out of place and just odd.

"what's SHE doing here" ron said clearly disturbed by my presence as i stepped into the burrow. "RONALD WEASLEY THATS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO GUESTS SHES FRED AND GEORGES BEST FRIEND AND LET THAT BE THE END OF IT NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!!" molly screached hitting ron repeatedly on the head with a tea towel. the twins cracked up as i simply snorted at the boys idiocy earning a glare from hermione, which when i made eye contact with her turned into a sickly sweet smile. "Y/N darling it's nice to see you" molly said "you too molly" i said smiling.

walking along the landing after leaving the bathroom later that night around 1 am i bumped into the one person i really didn't want to see, ron. "oh look the weasel has awoke" i sneered. "took a break from shagging my brothers huh?" he fired back. "you wish it was you tho" "where the fuck did that come from" i thought to myself "no no no you hate him don't do this" i was mentally slapping myself for what i said although i kept a smug look plastered across my face, "you read my mind" he said stepping closer to me. i took a step closer inches between our lips "yeah youd love to see me bouncing up and down on your dick". that seemed to strike a nerve within him, i saw his eyes change from anger to lust, he grabbed my throat and slammed me again the wall and then slid his hands down my body taking in every curve before settling his hands on my hips pressing them tightly to the wall, "you'd love me to fuck you like the little slut you are" he growled against my neck. "do you want to see me choking on your cock little ronekins" i teased. he stared into my eyes looking like he was contemplating something his eyes were flicking between my eyes and lips, he subconsciously moved his hips into mine. he groaned slightly "fuck it" he stated before smashing his lips into mine, the kiss was rough, hard, full of anger and hatred.

he backed me into his room stripping me of the small amount of fabric that was covering my body as we went, i grabbed my wand out my pocket and muttered a silencing spell before attacking his lips with mine once again. my hand wrapped around his throat as he moaned into my mouth, he pushed me back into his bed and hovered over me as i unbuttoned his shirt revealing his toned abs, chest and shoulders, i tugged off his joggers. his bulge was already petruding through his boxers arousing me even more i could feel the wetness in my underwear, "like what you see my little whore?" he said in the lowest sexiest voice i'd ever heard "mhmm" i said looking at him innocently through my eyelashes biting my lip. "look at you layed there begging for my cock with your eyes" i reached down and palmed him through his boxers, ron moaned and fell down on top of me kissing me once again. he undid my thin green lace bra and immediately attacked my breast with his mouth making me moan out "roooonnnnn" "that's right say my name". i pulled down his boxers and he removed my underwear, i grabbed his throat and flipped us over so i was on top "are you ready baby boy?" i asked grabbing his dick "fuck yes please Y/N" i sat on top of him letting his dick slide into me slowly. "FUCK RON" i bounced up and down on him and he thrusted upwards, his nails digging into his my arse as he slammed into me over and over again. "ROOOOONNNNN" i whined "SAY IT AGAIN" i grabbed his throat yet again "fuck yes ron" i whimpered "FUCK FUCK FUCK YES IM CLOSE" he moaned. "does hermione make you feel this good?" i asked "no only you", his moans were the most euphoric thing i've ever heard, knowing i reduced him to this moaning mess made me so close. "i-i'm gonna cum" i stated, breathless "cum for me Y/N" he said flipping us over and hoisting my leg over his shoulder so he could hit my g-spot and circle on my clit. i'd never been pleasured like this before. "cum with me love" he said thrusting harder "RONNN FUCK YES" i screamed as i finished "YESSSS" ron growled also finishing.

after 5 minutes of panting and trying to catch out breathes ron spoke up "that was incredible, your incredible" "i know" i said smirking. "so cocky" he said "i'm gonna have to fuck that out of you".