#31 - tease (D.M) •

house-doesn't matter
blood-doesn't matter
year-6th
tw-spicy ;)
notes-i really need to start writing more because i enjoyed writing this, also FIRST STORY OF THE YEAR WHOOOO !!!
25/1/22

you were sat in potions staring intently at the blonde who was stood at the front of the class, about 5 feet away from you, listing the ingredients needed to make the 'draught of living death' potion. you eyed him up and down slowly. your head in your hand, tilted slightly to the side. his gaze stayed glued to you, loving the feeling of your eyes roaming his body. those grey eyes, his broad shoulders, his hands , his waist. you felt another pair of eyes on you as you turn around you see theodore nott staring at you, when his eyes catch yours he raises his eyebrows. you send a wink his way while a small smirk appears on your face. turning your attention back to draco you notice his change in emotion, his once smug face was now angry, jealous even. "mr malfoy i said you can return to your seat now" stated professor slughorn. draco glared at you while walking back to his seat. directly behind you. next to theodore nott.

later on in the lesson while in the midst of making a potion you look over your shoulder to see malfoys eyes fixated on your very short skirt, an evil idea popped into your head as an equally evil smirk grew onto your face. you lent forward over the table on your tippy toes to reach for something, not exposing yourself but it was enough. you heard a sharp inhale from behind you and the screeching of a chair, you abruptly stood up back up before draco could do anything about it.

About 10 minutes later you dropped your potions book, and took this as an opportunity to tease draco even more. you turn round and notice he's looking at the book on the floor, most likely knowing what's about to happen. you slowly bend over to retrieve it, yet again dracos chair screeches but this time hitting the table behind him. his front is now pressed against you, his boner very evident, he holds your waist with one hand and uses the other to grab your ponytail and yank you up. he whispers in your ear "you know what you're doing Y/L/N, keep putting on a show for nott you slut" his hot breathe in your ear causes you to jolt back slightly, thus causing you to rub yourself against him. he inhaled sharply again, he gives your hair another tug "see what you've done to me" he said while pushing himself harder against you, "slut, follow me out" and with that he swiftly left the class room.