#7 - irresistible (H.P)

house-gryffindor
blood-halfblood
year-4th
warnings: a little bit of swearing
notes: after this Y/N breaks up with ron, dw we're not cheating, well maybe we are for about 10 minutes but it's fine
20/7/21

falling in love with your boyfriends bestfriend is not the way most people want to start their summer, but i however was stuck in a love triangle with my boyfriend ron and his bestfriend harry.

i was at the burrow in one particularly hot summer visiting my boyfriend (ron) "Y/N dear !!" molly exclaimed pulling me into a hug, "hi molly" i said back "come on dear sit down, ron take Y/N's bags up to their room, you'll be sharing with ginny this year is that okay?" "yeah that's fine what about ron's room tho?" "oh harrys staying over this summer too" molly said cheerfully, unknowing to me a smirk grew on my face at the mention of harrys name earning a look from percy as if to say "i'm on to you watch what your doing".

a couple days later me and ron were sat outside by the fire, "fires are just so beautiful almost as beautiful as you Y/N" ron said cheekily "yeah" i replied. "what's wrong you seem distant" concern lacing his voice, "nothing it's just tha-" i began to open up but molly screamed "RON DO YOU WANT MARSHMALLOWS" causing ron to interrupt me and scurry into the house without even an "excuse me". "but we just ate" i said to myself with a look of disgust on my face purely from the thought of eating marshmallows and the fact ron will be shovelling them in his face.

"try not to seem too disgusted" i looked over at where the voice came from, it was harry. "what are you doing out here" i said blushing as he sat down his arm slightly touching mine, "i came to see you ive hardly spoke to you all week and i miss you" harry had a small smile on his face. "you're so sweet" i said taking in all his features, his black hair and those dopey glasses and those gorgeous blue eyes, his eyes were the most beautiful things i'd ever seen and his pretty eyelashes and his o so kissable lips. shaking myself from my thoughts i turned my attention back to the fire, harry however wasn't pleased about that and grabbed my chin to turn my face to to him "i wasn't done looking" he simply stated, i blushed. "you're cute when you blush" i smiled causing him to blush his confidence suddenly gone. "harry" i stated "Y/N wait i-i need to say something" i stayed quiet signalling for him to continue "umm so right umm i know this is- is wrong because your my bestfriends girlfriend, but i can't keep it in any longer ive been trying so hard to make these feelings go away and they won't, i-i like you Y/N i like you a lot you're incredible, you're perfect and i can't keep hiding my feelings, i feel like we're meant to be together, you're irresistible" taken aback by his sudden confession i stared at him, stunned. "oh merlin you don't feel the same it's fine it's fine forget i said anything oh merlin please don't tell ron, umm right what were you going to say?" moving closer to the evidently nervous boy i put my hand on his arm "i was going to say i like you harry i like you a lot and i can't keep pretending to like ron it's not fair". he stared at me for a second presumably thinking of his next move, he closed the gap between us and the kiss was like a firework, after so long of pretending to like ron after so long of all the faking and all the forced kisses, this felt right it felt natural like his lips were meant to be on mine, everything suddenly felt right like it just slot into place. harry was right we were meant to be together the kiss was perfect, he was perfect, he was irresistible. harrys confession made me realise i do like him, i like him a lot and all the times i told myself i don't, it doesn't change that fact i wanted harry and no body else. we broke apart "Y/N i know you want me and i want you and i know your dating ron and i hope your planning on breaking up with him, so umm will you be my girlfriend?" harry asked even more nervous than before, i knew it was wrong i knew i was dating ron but i couldn't help myself. "YES OF COURSE" i said "sshhhh are you trying to get us caught already" harry said beaming from ear to ear, "oh shut up and kiss me harold"

"I KNEW IT" shrieked a voice from behind us, we broke the kiss and turned to see who'd interrupted us, fuck it was percy. "percy it's not what it looks like" harry tried to reason "WHAT THE FUCK ELSE COULD IT POSSIBLY LOOK LIKE" he said angrily "percy please" "i'm going to to tell ron" percy said before running into the burrow. "we'll that's my friendship with ron over" harry said trying to make light of the situation, sighing i stood up took harrys arm and lead him into the burrow, ready to do alot of explaining to ron.