#24 - pretty boy (D.M) •

house-doesnt matter
blood-doesnt matter
year-5th
warnings: SMUT !!!
this was requested and very much hard to write so good luck reading 🫶🏼
8/8/21

"de-tention" snape spoke in his usual monotone voice, "what? all i asked is what shampoo you use, your hair is so...shiny" i said trying to not laugh. draco let out a snort beside me causing me to elbow him in the side "mister malfoy you can join miss Y/N in her detention....tonight" snape stated as he walked away, i laughed into my hand "oh well done" draco said before also laughing, "don't act like youre not excited for a detention with me pretty boy" i whispered in his ear "god you don't know what you do to me Y/N" draco whispered closing his eyes. "oh yes i do" i replied "say it again" he demanded. i looked at him in the eyes and smirked as i turned around to speak to ron weasley who was sat behind us. i heard draco let out a frustrated groan.

i opened the door to the potions class room, draco was already sat in his seat smirking at me "teachers pet" i whispered as i sat down next to him. "not...there" snape said he was about to speak again but sighed clearly giving up "no tomfoolery" he spoke. "of course not sir" draco said smirking, he put his hand on my knee rubbing it slightly "right Y/N?" he asked looking at me "o-of course" i replied looking at his hand.

the detention was going agonisingly slow, dracos hand kept finding its way to my knee no matter how many times i shoved it off. "malfoy i'm warning you" i whispered, he put his hand on my thigh as he chuckled. his finger tips ran up and down my bare thigh, from my knee right to the top of my thigh where he was millimetres away from my underwear. a chill ran down my spine as i shuddered, i edged forward slightly on my chair trying to get him to touch me where i needed him. his hand clamped down on my thigh "naughty Y/N, don't. move" he whispered in my ear, i whimpered slightly at the dominant tone in his voice. his hand began to move again, after a while he used his left hand to grab my right thigh and pull it over his lap, my legs were now spread under the desk. i could feel his boner under my thigh as i pressed down slightly "fuck" he mumbled "you don't know how long i've wanted to touch you like this, to have you begging for me at my finger tips, to be the one to make you cum". his fingers ran down my thigh one last time before reaching beneath my underwear, he started to rub circles on my clit. he looked at the black thong i was wearing "very naughty Y/N you really are a slut" he whispered. i gripped the table whimpering, i looked up at snape to see him with his nose in a book. "look at me" draco whispered grabbing my chin and forcing me to looking into his eyes. just as his finger was about to enter me the door burst open "i'm terribly sorry to interrupt you professor but can i borrow you it's rather urgent" dumbledore said. draco quickly pushed my leg down and did his best to cover his boner. snape sighed as he stood up and walked to the door "you may leave in one...hour" he said with his back to us. he left the room slamming the door behind him.

"perfect" draco said looking at me, he grabbed me by the waist and hoisted to me on to the table. he stood between my legs as both his hands ran up and down my thighs. "fuck you're so hot" he said "i want this, i want this so bad" he continued as he looked at my body. i grabbed him by the tie and pulled him closer to me our lips inches away "then give it to me" i said. draco smashed his lips against mine, his hands reached around and held my arse, my hands flew to his hair, he pulled me closer to the edge of the table so i could feel his boner pressing against me. he started to grind on me, i moaned into his mouth. he started to unbutton my shirt "you don't know how many times i've imagined fucking you in this class room" he said between kisses, once my shirt was undone and flung across the room his hands flew to my breasts "no bra? who were expecting to fuck today huh? was it weasley? is that why you were speaking to him in class? do you want his cock?" i decided to tease him "mhmm" i said looking at him through my eyelashes, biting my lip slightly. "oh you whore" he said as he attacked my mouth again, his hands wrapped around my throat, his cold rings that were pressed into my skin sent a shiver through me. i could hear him starting to unbuckle his belt, he pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine "you look so hot walking around in these knee high socks, bending over in front of me, begging me to fuck you" he spoke"i want you to fuck me so hard so i can't even see pretty boy" i said as i ripped his shirt open, my hands ran up and down his toned body "FUCK" he yelled. i heard his belt buckle his the floor. he pushed me backwards so i was layed on the table, he pulled my panties to the side and pulled his boxers down, he looked at me in the eyes "are you sure?" he asked "yes" i said. with that he entered me, i moaned out in pain and pleasure grabbing the sides of the table. he began thrusting "i'm gonna...ah fuck...fuck you better...uhh yes...than weasley ever could" he managed to moan out, hearing him moan was the hottest thing i could hear, knowing i made him moan just turned me on even more, he was panting while praising me "yes oh fuck my good little girl, weasley could never make you feel this good right?" he said while leaning down to leave dark purple love bites on my neck, all while repeatedly slamming into me over and over again, the desk was shaking. "fuck...only you, only you could ever make me fell like this pretty boy" i whimpered out, my eyes were shut tightly and my fingers were wrapped around his silver hair. "fuck say it again princess" he said as he started to rub my clit again, i could tell he was close by his frantic thrusts and i was too "its only ever been you pretty boy" i said in his ear. that pushed him over the edge, he moaned my name loudly amongst other profanities as we came at the same time.

after catching our breathes draco spoke up "youre incredible, you have no clue what you do to me" i kissed him once again "trust me i do" i said as i hopped off the desk retrieving our clothes that were scattered across the floor. "so are we gonna talk about how you moaned weasleys name more than mine?" i teased as i did up the last button of my blouse "you dont actually want his cock right?" draco asked. i chuckled as i walked up to him, i put my arms around his neck "no pretty boy i only want yours" i said placing yet another soft kiss to him lips. "what do you think youre doing" snapes voice boomed around the room interrupting us, "out" he continued pointing to the door. draco and i quickly ran out the door as snape gave us disgusted looks, he suspiciously looked back to the table we both sat at, putting the pieces together and realising what just happened he looked traumatised and slightly sick.