Chapter 2

Evie's P.O.V.

'Don't ask me... to follow where you lead...'

That song continues to play as our lips sync with each other, dancing at the forbidden songs only lovers of the night can hear. His every touch is like an ember licking at my naked skin, leaving trails of fire burning my sanity down into ashes. I should have said no to him. I should have kicked his ass, but there's a part of me who refuse to let him go. It's quite funny how a human can hold so much power over me.

He places soft kisses on my shoulder, creating that feeble sparks that ignite my insides with arousal. This is a mistake... That small voice from inside my head keeps telling me, but I am way too lost in the sensation to pay attention to it. This man who's busy putting soft kisses all over my body is like a wisp. And like a child who got lost in the midst of the forest, I decided to allow him to take the lead, following his every command even though I know this will leave me empty once the morning arrives.

My fingers dig on his shoulder, asking for strength as his expert mouth starts to play with my mound, tasting the sweetness of my woman hood. He let out a groan of approval, making my stomach heat up in excitement for what is about to happen. My head that is usually swarmed by thoughts start to silence, preventing any kind of coherent thoughts. I close my eyes and enjoy that sweet sensation he can bring, allowing myself to get lost in that carnal pleasure.

"Henry..." I hummed his name, proud of myself that I was able to remember his name despite the fact that my head is being so hazy at the moment.

Our gazes meet, making me gasp as his beautiful blue eyes pierce into mine. He's so sinfully beautiful. The devil might have taken pleasure in crafting him, a perfect bait to pull thousand of women into sin. He must have noticed that I am eyeing him with so much admiration in my eyes that the side of his lip tugs upward, creating a smug grin.

"Loving what you see sweetheart?" He taunted, dipping down to capture my lips, letting me taste myself through his tongue and not giving me a chance to respond.

His hand take liberty in roaming all over my body. He takes a nip wherever his touch landed, leaving me completely drunk in raw pleasure. I didn't even realize when and how it ended, but the next morning I wake up with that soreness in my thigh and a man sound asleep beside me.

My eyes widen in shock, not because of the fact that I slept with a human, but because of that evident mark in his neck, my mark. That is when I know that I messed up really badly. I didn't dare to spend another minute in that room. I left as soon as I can, not wanting to see him again in this lifetime.

"So? Care to tell me what made you decided to leave without saying goodbye or at least giving me a calling card to contact you that day?" Tanong ni Henry sa akin dahilan upang bumalik ang isip ko sa kasalukuyan. "Damn, I felt like a whore when I woke up. You left me alone feeling dirty, used and abused."

Tinasaan ko ito ng kilay. Ngali-ngaling batukan ko ito sa pinagsasabi niya. This man has a pretty face, body to die for and fortune, but he is also too talkative for my liking. He loves to argue with me, and it irks me. He really do love to get into my nerves sometimes. And that is something to say coming from me because we never really been together that long.

Inayos ko ang stap ng gown at saka tumayo mula sa kama. He lay down on the bed without taking his eyes off mine, scanning my body through the silky thin fabric. The mischievous glint on his eyes are telling me that he is loving the view.

"Where am I? And where are my clothes?" Tanong ko rito habang iniikot ang tingin sa buong silid. The light coming from the chandelier in the ceiling is a bit blinding, reflecting softly in my pale white skin.

Henry simply shrug at me and smirk. "I had the maids disposed your clothes, they are too manly for you. And you are in one of my estates."

Kumunot ang noo ko sa sinagot nito. I take a deep breath to stop myself from going rabid. This man surely has his own way to dig his grave. He might be rich, but he don't have a single idea of what he is getting himself into. Humarap ako rito at saka ipinagkrus ang braso ko sa tapat ng aking dibdib. This man had the audacity to throw my clothes away.

"Are you stupid?" I hissed at him in anger. Pinanlakihan ko ito ng mga mata. "Do you know how important my vest is for me? Get me my vest back!"

He sits up on the bed and lean down a bit, putting his left arm on the bed behind him. His beautiful blue eyes bore on mine with a bored look on them, looking slightly annoyed at where the conversation is going.

"I kept your vest. Of course, I know that it is important for you."

Agad akong huminahon sa sinabi nito. I'm glad that he knew how important it is for me. The vest has the logo of the creed in it. Throwing it away is a clear disrespect to me and my brothers.

"Good, now give it back to me, and I need a vehicle to go back to Saeree." Wika ko saka tinalikuran ito. Humakbang ako patungo sa pinto na sa palagay ko ay patungo sa banyo. I push the door open, only to gape upon seeing how lavish the inside is.

I'm not poor. In fact, I do have a few million under my name. However, the insides of this bathroom called me a commoner in fifty different ways. Just how rich exactly is this man? It takes a hot minute before my eyes caught the Jacuzzi and the outside view from the glass panel that serves as its wall. I take a step back and turn to look at my mate.

"Where are we?" My eyes narrow in anger. The view from the glass panel is a forest covered in snow. If I am not mistaken, we are still in the middle of summer in Saeree. Why the fuck is it snowing outside? Did this man bring me halfway across the globe while I am asleep? He literally kidnapped me.

"As I have told you, we are in one of my estates. In a place far away from Saeree. We can't have any of your brothers coming after me while I'm busy seducing you, can we?" Proud nitong wika saka tumayo mula sa kama. He closes our distance with long strides, towering me with his eyes.

My eyes remain on his. If he thinks he can intimidate me just because he is a foot taller than I am, he got it all wrong. I can kick his ass fine if I want to. He's lucky he is my mate, or else he is already six feet underground by now.

Napahilot ako sa noo ko habang nakatitig rito.

"Do you even know what you have done?" Tanong ko rito.

He cocks his left eyebrow at me. "I have taken the woman I fancy–."

"You blatantly declared a war against the assassins. Do you think just because you brought me halfway across the globe, you can escape the Creed?" I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. "My brothers will kick your ass and shove your head in it once they arrive here!"

"Well, before they can do that. They need to figure out first who kidnapped you, and most likely, they are going to look for it in Templars." His left arm slid into my waist, pulling my almost naked body close to him. "Before they get here, you have already fallen for me. I'll deal with your brothers afterward."

He dips down his head, placing a soft kiss on my lips, running his tongue in my lower lip. I let out a loud gasp. Napailing na lang ako saka napangiti. He might be a weak human, but surely he has the guts. The fact that he actually sent someone to investigate me and kidnapped me is something to admire about. He did this despite knowing how dangerous it is when the Creed goes after him.

"Just so you know, when my brothers get here. I am not gonna stop them from breaking your bones." Wika ko rito.

An amused smile forms on his lips. "Trust me, I don't expect you either. I can handle myself just fine."

My arms encircle on his nape, pulling him down and meeting his lips for a deep kiss. After all, I really don't have anything to lose now. If he wants to enter my world, so be it. He's my mate, someone which I am meant to spend the rest of my life with. My only hope is that he's up for a roller coaster.