Chapter 15

February 12th

Tappahonnock, VA

Beyoncé Knowles:

"Hey baby, anything else you need me to go get? Or get packed?" Chris asked, he went over to the hotel and got whatever I left, he also packed both of our things.

Tomorrow was the funeral, and after the funeral we were going to New York. I honestly wasn't ready, but who would be? Chris has been doing a good job at keeping my mind off of it, and I've been trying my best to keep his mind off of it.

"Morning." Lytrell said coming into the kitchen.

"Good morning, you finish your homework?" I asked her, she nodded yawning.

"Yes I finished it, I stayed up half the night to finish it." She replied, Although me and Chris has been all over the magazines and TV for that one picture. I still hadn't seen any paparazzi, but we haven't really been out.

We've been packing, and spending a lot of time in the house. Not purposely, but because no matter where we have our dates Chris manages to make it feel romantic.

My mother and father on the other end, blows my phone up. I know their gonna have so much to say about Chris and how he doesn't make as much as me, but I don't care. He isn't going anywhere.

So of course I've been ignoring their calls, "What you thinkin' about?" Chris mumbled as he stepped in front of me, I shook my head.

"Nothing." I replied, he grabbed my face staring me directly in my eyes. "Baby..."

"My parents.." I sighed, he chuckled pecking my lips softly.

"Your parents don't have to like me, I don't want them I want you. So if they can't accept the fact that you're mine, then that's their problem. I'm ok baby."

"You're so perfect." I mumbled placing my hand on his cheek, I half smiled.

"Uh uh no none of this when I'm here." Lytrell said, I forgot she was here.

"We sorry." I laughed, Chris moved from in front of me. Tomorrow was the funeral, I couldn't keep a smile on my face for nothing. Every time I thought about tomorrow my smile drops.

Mama j was like the mother I never had, and I only got little time with her. In that little time, she gave me advice, treated me like I was her own, never judged me, loved me, and showed me things that I thought only my mother could only show me. Mama j really opened my eyes to a lot.

I'm glad I spent so much time with her, I'm happy I got to take care of her. Overall I'm happy I met her before she left. Chris' phone started ringing, he sighed. "Babe answer that."

I picked his phone up off the counter hitting answer, putting the phone up to my ear, "Hello?"

"Is this Christopher Brown?" A woman's voice asked

"No, this is his girl friend. May help you?"

"Ahhh bey."

"Do I know you?" I asked, I put the phone on speaker sitting it down on the counter.

"This is Laura Stylez, host of hot 97 morning show. I was wondering if I could get Chris to come on the show."

"No thanks." Chris said, he grabbed his phone off the counter hanging it up.

"How the hell do they know your name?" I asked.

"Right, they be on they shit." Lytrell said laughing, I shook my head laughing. Chris sighed, he walked out the kitchen.