Our Place. (Revin Angst?)

(This is short- but I treasure it alot and hope you will too 🧡)

Devins POV

"You're very pretty." I commented, his face tinting a warm red.

"Thanks.." he said, staring nervously at his hands that were in his lap.

I hummed at that, admiring the sight of the flowers in his hair.

The white petals gave his eyes more of a glow.. and he was fascinating to look at.

Slowly, I laid back and sighed at the fluffy clouds above me, closing my eyes.

I was hoping to finally get some rest for once, but the rustling of him laying down beside me had me look at him.

His scar caught my eye, and I was curious on how he got it. I wanted so badly to reach over and touch it, but resisted.

Instead I cautiously watched the view of his hair sprawled out against the grass.

He really was as pretty as I remembered..

I opened my mouth, ready to speak to him.

Before I could say anything though, I caught a glimpse of a blue bird in the corner of my eye, sitting on a tree branch, singing it's own song.

A smile crept across my face, and I mumbled.

"You'll be here again, right Ritchie?"

"Yeah." he answered, his familiar tone melting me. "I will, don't worry."

My eyes grew heavy, and a sigh managed to escape me.

"I'll wait then." I muttered.

"I'll be quick." He promised, reaching over to cup one side of my face.

His skin was warm, so I instantly leaned into his touch, a lazy smile appearing on my face.

I remembered him smiling back at me.. an image that would stick with me for a lifetime.

-

(Shh He's dreaming.. 💤 cya soon ^)