Devoted To You! And You! (Polyamorus)

(A Kit, Marshie and Allumos Appreciation Day. ❤)

-

"Hello?~ Is anyone here?" The blonde called out, taking a step inside.

"No."

"Viper shut your mouth-" Allumos quickly demanded, swatting him away like a bug.

The Dragon Slayer was very tempted to bite his guildleader but walked off instead with a grumble.

Kit, who had been watching the whole thing spoke up. "What's up with him?"

"Nothing nothing, he's just.. cranky" Allumos replied.

"Oh."

"But anyways- what brings you by here?" the guildleader asked, hoping to change the topic.

"Oh yeah!" Excited, Kit pulled out one singular red rose.. then an orchid, and a tulip.. and finally a peony.

"..I wasn't sure which one you'd like." she mumbled embarrassingly.

Blinking for a quick second, Allumos took his many gifted flowers and chuckled.

"You came to give me a bunch of flowers?" He questioned.

"And Marshie." She quickly added, pulling out more flowers.

Allumos felt his worries wash away at her expression, and he called for Marshie, who bolted down the stairs.

Her hair wasn't even put in her usual style yet but nonetheless, she looked happy to hear her name be called.

"What's up?" She chirped, glancing between the two before she noticed the flowers.

"Kit has a gift for you." Allumos answered.

"Marshie! Here, I wasnt sure what you'd like so I got a whole bunch." The Blonde explained.

Marshies face had brightened when she held the delicate flowers close.

Her heart was beating incredibly fast and an excited feeling washed over her.

She smiled, pulling the smallest? one into a side hug.

Not uttering a single word, Kits face glowed red and a nervous smile found its way onto her face.

She wasn't quite sure how too react to such affection, one part of her was incredibly nervous and the other was incredibly happy.

Pulling back and clearing her throat, she tried to gain back her composure.

"Thanks Kit!" Marshie smiled, smelling her gifted peony.

"Y-yeah.. uhm anyways- I came here to take you two out for a date." Kit mumbled.

Hearing the word 'date' spiked an interest in Allumos and Marshie, the two sharing a smile and glance.

"Where are we going?" Marshie asked, stepping to be at the blondes side.

"Our usual spot, the Ice cream place." Kit answered.

"I could use something sweet.. Vipers been a real pain in my side lately." Allumos mumbled.

"Did he do something?" Marshie questioned, curious.

"Oh no, he's just been jealous over some other member in Kay's guild." He answered, a bitter look on his face.

"Wait Are Viper and Kay dating?" Kit butted in.

"Yes-"

Shocked, Kit looked back at Marshie expecting some type of emotion like hers but she was just smiling.

"Those two are complete polar opposites! How?!"

"It is a little surprising.. but it's probably good for him." Marshie mumbled, Allumos nodding in agreement.

"Are you three talking about me?" A voice cut in.

Knowing exactly who it was, Allumos put his arms around his two girlfriends and walked to the door.

"Of course not!" He called back to a glaring Viper. "Bye now Viper! You're in charge!"

-

"Ah!-Brainfreeze!" Marshie yelled, grabbing her hair.

"Oh dear.." Allumos mumbled, taking another spoonful of his ice cream.

"Here!" Kit yelled, placing her hand on the girls forehead.

Slowly but surely, the pain calmed and Marshie melted against the Fire gifted Phoenixs' warmth.

"That works?" The quiet Guildleader asked, intrigued.

"I was just going through my panicked thoughts so I'm not sure." Kit honestly answered.

"It does." Marshie sighed, letting go of Kits hand.

"Oh.. neat." Kit blurted, pulling her hand back to eat more of her cold delicious sweet.

"Marsh and I know how well we've been but what about you Kit?" Allumos asked.

Her mouth full, she looked at him. "Hm?"

"How have you been?" Marshie repeated.

Kit swallowed, leaning back in her chair. "Oh, well.. I'm okay. I haven't really been up to anything lately."

Wishing to change the subject, Kit stood up, her lovers staring curiously up at her.

"I have one more place to take you." She stated.

"Then let's go." Allumos said, standing up just as Marshie did.

-

"Where are we going?" Marshie asked, linking her arm with Allumos'.

The three continued to walk down the  gravel path, Kit leading the way the whole time until they came to a stop under a grand oak tree.

"I've planned a picnic!" The blonde declared, running up ahead to the classic checkered white n red blanket.

Instantly chasing after her, Marshie smiled wide at the different foods Kit had picked out.

"You did this for us?!" She questioned, looking to Kit for an answer.

"Of course! You two deserved this.." The Blonde responded, smiling sheepishly.

Standing still for a moment, Marshie threw herself at the Phoenix, trapping her in a tight hug.

"Oh gosh!- Marshie!-" she stumbled back, and Allumos was there to catch them, trapping the two in a hug of his own.

"Not you too.." The Blonde grumbled, her face on fire.

The Guildleader swung the two girls around for a little longer than nessacary, one of them enjoying it and the other rambling on about complete nonsense.

"Isn't Kit the best girlfriend you could ask for Allumos?~" Marshie teased once free from his grip.

Kit backed away, Allumos bringing Marsh into a side hug.

"Oh yes, she is isn't she?~"

The Guildleader joined in on the teasing, and the two watched Kit fumble over her words.

"L-let's just eat!" Kit yelled, making them back off.

"Sure thing." Allumos spoke up, taking a seat on the thick blanket.

Giggling, Marshie took her spot beside the Guildleader and Kit went to sit down.

The three comfortably ate together, occasionally teasing the Phoenix when she let her gaurd down.

Then the sun set, and they cuddled close to watch.. Allumos dozing off at the warmth between the three of them.

-end.

(The fact that this is so short saddens me.. but I plan on definitely making another oneshot dedicated to these three again. They're everything. ❤)