A Smaller Light pt. 2 (Revin)

(Hi hello, I'm back with another oneshot today! one requested by ShadowWentOffline )

(There will be lots of Eden, and a little bit of Revin- so enjoy 🧡)

-

The sun rose and the birds had started to sing, waking one of the boys who laid in bed.

Rolling onto his back, Eden yawned and threw the comfortable covers off of him.

Landing on the small individual who was beside him, the ball of movement moved over to Edens arm, hugging it close.

Groggy and a little annoyed, Eden pulled his arm away and sat up, squinting at the balled shape under the blanket.

"Wait a minute.." he mumbled, grabbing the blanket tight and pulling it back.

The blanket landed on the bedroom floor and a young boy was revealed to be sleeping.

Eden stared, expressionless.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me."

-

Before Eden had decided to let the others know about the repeatable situation- he thought it was best to use some of his magic to help Devins clothes fit better.

So he did.. though his cloak was a little longer than what he originally invisioned.

Then he left with Devin, taking his time as he walked in the direction of the guildhall.

Inside, Lucas and David were the only two there at first- and of course they were arguing about something.

"Are you deaf too?!" The God Slayer asked, genuine.

"No- I'm busy doing something useful here!" The Devil Slayer shot back.

The two were standing from their seats, their hands on the table as they shot a death glare at eachother.

Eden just rolled his eyes, breaking the 'fight' up himself.

"Hey idiots-" he interrupted.

The two turned to look at him with a sorta bizarre expression- like they were witnessing the impossible.

"Eden?!" Lucas yelled, stepping closer. "Is that you?!-"

David however prevented him from going any further and grabbed his arm to pull him back.

"It is." The other half replied, a slight smile on his face.

"Oh great." David grumbled. "Its one problem after the other with this guil- what is that."

The Devil Slayer was referring to the small one.. the one beside Eden.

Fighting the urge to sigh, Eden just explained the situation away.

"It's Devin, remember. I woke up and he was like this so I don't know what happened to him."

"I don't believe you." David blurted.

Eden tsked, getting a little annoyed.

"Do you believe me now?" He questioned, holding up his other half like he was a lifelike doll.

Devin looked as if he would burst into tears at any second, he was confused and a little afraid from the sudden height difference.

Davids mouth fell agape once he saw his friends familiar ruby eyes, and he immediately struggled to respond.

"I really thought you were a liar for a second." Lucas admitted, staring at the small mage.

He gave a wave and Devin calmed a bit, starting to squirm from his other halfs grip.