Meeting Under Strange Circumstances.. Again. (Revin + LCosmos)

(Requested/Idea from Moondustfanx )

(You could basically call this a part 2 to A 'Lost' Child & His Parents-)

(The only difference is the time frame, so I made a timeline to hopefully help anyone who's confused while reading this-)

(I genuinely hope this is readable and you understand 😭)

-

"Gods- I knew It should of been me to do this job." The teenager complained.

Emilia got distracted easily, and he guessed that was what happened.

That she was cleaning until something specific caught her eye- then she practiced with whatever it was- until she eventually remembered something new and left everything behind.

As he was busy painting the comic in his head, unknowingly- a portal had appeared behind him and stayed present until he decided to shrug and spin back around for something.

Spotting the thing- he first jumped back, and then the portal spat out a lost looking duo in response.

"Wh-"

"We should of just waited for Michael.." the ruby eyed one nervously had said, his boots planted to the floor and his hand holding onto the cape of the one beside him who was much taller.

"Michael would of been late- you know just how good Cosmos is with avoiding check ups." The other responded.

Taking in a couple more breaths as he stood in a defensive stance, Cosmos glanced between the conversating strangers he actually knew quite well.

"Devin?" he tilted his head. "Ritchie?"

The two turned their focus onto the one who mentioned them at first, and were actually just as surprised as him when their thoughts all clicked.

"Cosmos?" Devin had taken the first step. "Oh my-"

"You're so much taller!- and older!" He added as he reached for him, cupping his face with a big smile on.

Shaking his head to break free though, Cosmos backed away from the mage and crossed his arms with an accusing emotion behind his eyes. "You're speaking as if you know me."

"We do-" Ritchie confirmed, not at all hesitant. "We took you in, we're your parents."

"No no, you may look like them but you are definitely not-" Cosmos instantly shot back.

Ritchie grumbled at that, and pulled Devin back to be at his side as he took the lead in the explaining. "You sure are snappy." he half joked, scanning over his overall appearance.

"I remember you being much more sweet."

The word 'sweet' gave Cosmos a shiver, it was similar to the vocabulary of Max.. a complete magnet for chaos.