A Quick Recovery. (Diabolus Twins)

( Sweet Brother moment between the twins and just a little bit of Revin )

⚠️ Ritchie gets stabbed! I don't write about any blood though but I just wanted to give a headsup. ⚠️

Ritchies POV

My mind felt hazy from the conversation with Brandon. I had to start telling him things, he's still my brother. Besides, Jupiter was contained so there was no need for me to worry.

My legs tingled as I came to halt, covering my mouth when I yawned.
I exhaled, feeling tired.

I had a sudden craving.
Something bitter, sweet maybe.

"Ritchie! Hey!"

I shook my head, shaking off the grogginess.

"What's up?" I breathed, turning around to face Lucas.

"Nothing much, just wanted to know how you were doing.." he whispered, taking a step beside me.

"I'm alright?" I muttered, questioning my words.

In all honesty, ever since Brandon had spilled his anger and disappointment out to me in Salode I haven't been thinking right.

My mind always went back to the things I did and how foolish they were.

"Yeah, right. No offense but you look dead." He said, eyeing me.

I frowned, raising a brow at him. "I do?"

"Without a doubt." he quickly responded.

My throat ached for something to drink and I sighed.

"I need some liquor.." I groaned, not a care in the world for if he scolded me.

"One or two is fine, just dont overdo it especially infront of everyone else." he sighed, a litte annoyed at the mention of drinking.

"Of course." I blurted.

As I closed my eyes to relax for a moment, his hand had grabbed my cloak and he suddenly pulled me back.

Confused, I opened my eyes to see the problem.

A tall hooded mage stood just a few feet away.

A threatening aura came from them and Lucas and I practically drowned in it.

"Who are you?" I called out without a second thought.

Feeling threatened, I rolled my fingers staring at the stranger, the familiar feeling of electricity sparking between my fingertips.

The hooded stranger stood their ground, not uttering a word.

"Explain yourself or you'll be forced to leave." Lucas threatened.

They took a step, I tensed and felt the sharpest pain in the pit of my stomach.

I gasped, looking down to see a dagger buried deep into the skin of my stomach.

Frantically I looked over at Lucas, his mouth seemed to be moving as if he were speaking, yet I couldn't hear anything.

My legs gave out and I layed there on my back, the sharp small rocks on the concrete beneath me stabbing into my back.

The hooded stranger appeared to be gone when I turned my head. I felt like shit and wished I could of downed a drink or two sooner so the pain wasn't so awful.

Then that was it, Lucas kneeled beside me and I fell unconcious, into a deep sleep.

-

Lucas' POV