Problems Always Arise! (Michael n Devin)

(A Pirate/The Little Mermaid AU I have written in my drafts- involving the two brothers!)

(Hello everyone- This is a sneak peak into the many things that takes place on the boys' journey to get back home.. so just enjoy!)

-

Devin backed away, his heart beating faster than he thought possible.

He was confused, startled by the sudden appearance of his other half.. one who was beyond helping at this point.

"You act as if you're scared of me." The lookalike commented, taking a step closer with the dagger in his hand.

"Are you?" He questioned.

"N-no i-"

Shutting the scared one up, Eden let out a breathstopping laugh that sent shivers down anyone who listened.

"My gods!" He stepped closer. "You are aren't you?!"

"No! I-" Devin defended, his voice high due to his nerves.

Suddenly, Eden made the move to pounce at him like he was prey and Devin dodged his attack, bolting out of the bathroom.

He ran through the confusing halls until he found the one room all his friends were in.

Breathless, he jumped at Michael.

"MICHAEL!"

The small man had stumbled back, his brother holding onto him for dear life.

"Devin?!" He questioned. "Whats wrong with you all of a sudden?"

"He's here.." Devin whispered, panicking.

"Who's here?" David butted in, his hands on his hips as he squinted at the two. "You two aren't planning on escaping or something are you?.."

Michael tsked, giving his full attention to the giant who seemed to have no sense of privacy.

With Devin now somewhat hiding safely behind his brother, the small individual shielding him spoke up.

"Rest assured, David. We're not." he paused. "but we could escape either way if we really wanted too."

Not expecting such a sassy response, David's mouth fell agape for a moment.

"Now who's here?" Michael whispered, turning around to face Devin.

"Eden is!" He whisper yelled "from the poster!"

Blinking, Michael stared, an image of Ritchies drunk self throwing a dart at the wanted poster flashed through his head.

"DINGBAT!" He remembered him saying.

"He just tried to kill me in the bathroom." Devin explained as quietly as he could.

Like the gods could hear the conversation of theirs, Eden had turned the corner and stepped into the room, a murderous look on his face.

"Devin! You're not even gonna put up a fight!?" He yelled, angry at how weak his other half seemed.

The two jumped, and turned to look at the enemy.

"I like our Eden much better.." Michael muttered to himself, suddenly annoyed.

"Why are you trying to kill me!?" Devin called back. "How did you even find me?!"

The confused mage wanted answers.. though Eden wasn't going to give him any anytime soon.

"Enough with the questions, let's get out of here." Michael cut in, pulling his brother along as he quickly headed to the closest exit.. away from the one who wanted to bring them harm.

Edens body had glitched, and he appeared just infront of them, giving Michael a reason to be upset.

"What the heck is going on-" Brandon mumbled.

"Move-" Michael started.

"There's two of them.." Inmo whispered, his spot just right beside his captain.

-

(This is litterily so short but I felt like I needed to get something out today, so.❤)

(Also- I am writing part 3 of 'The Time Mess Up', its gonna be longer than what I usually write so it'll be a bit before it's published.)

(Ciao & don't forget to hydrate please! 👋)