Chapter 11 Emperor's Daughter?

"Now, where do you head first?"

You turned your face towards the first shop but Helbram doesn't seem to get what you were looking at. He looked towards the wedding shop next to it and was surprised that you were interested in those kind of stuff.

"So, you like jewelry?"

"No I dont idiot! I meant that one!"

You pointed at the wedding shop and Helbram blushed at the fact that he did once said to marry you one day or better said, he did want to propose to you.

"You-I-uuh..." He stuttered.

"Because of you, I couldn't stop visiting that place." You whispered.

"Isn't that a good thing? It makes you excited, right?"

"It does but the ba-I mean..we gotta wait 9 months first haha..."

He looked at you with a dump founded face and stepped inside the shop while holding your hand. Of course there weren't many people around like usual. But the old man that used to work here wasn't around either. You shoved your thoughts away of what could've happened to him. And if something bad would've happened, you weren't involved in it anyway. It wasn't any of your business.

You wandered around the shop, trying to find the dress you liked so much the day before. You then ended up standing infront of an empty mannequin.

"Oh.."

The green haired male turned to your side and saw your face completely dulled out.

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just a little bit upset.
The dress that I wanted to show you has been already taken.." You replied as you slowly switched into a frown.

You sighed in disappointment and walked towards the exit until you heard a woman's voice speaking coming outside the changing room.

"This dress is disgusting! Mei, look at this! Who would buy something this...puffy!"

"M-ma'am, I think it looks beautiful on you.."

You looked at the woman wearing the exact same dress you saw yesterday. And the woman was right. It didn't stand with her at all. The male behind you switched his gaze to you and back to the woman repeatedly. His eyes twitched at the scenery of the two women arguing about the dress.

"Helbram what are you-"

"Excuse me. If you really don't like the dress then you should put it back where it belongs." He interrupted.

"And who are you supposed to be? The owner of this store? A wealthy man that gives me orders? Mei's husband?"

You jumped and stepped in the conversation. Feeling a bit annoyed on how she guessed who he was.

"No, he's mine." You replied with a notice of disgust in your words.

"You...I know you from somewhe-"

"She's the first daughter of Qin Shi Huang. The first Emperor of Xanchior."

(For those who can't pronounce it. Qin is being pronounced as: Shin
Shi is pronounced the same: Shi
Huang is pronounced also the same: Huang
And Xanchior is pronounced: Shanchor
I hope this helps)

"Qin Shi's daughter? Hah! Don't make me laugh. That child has been announced dead ever since she was born!"

You looked at Helbram with widened eyes. Wondering why he told her those lies. You couldn't be possibly part of the Huang family. They were far away from where you currently are. You couldn't remember passing the ocean back when you were small. Unless someone took you.