Assassination and betrayal

Y/N's POV

After the attack on the atlas facility we now knew the extent of the threat we faced and we needed to prepare. Right now I was training with Draig trying to get stronger with him incase I don't have my titan or a gun to fight.

Ddraig: Ok Y/N try again.

I held put my hand trying to summon Ddraigs sword by focusing the energy into my hand. A light started to shine in my palm as I continued to focus energy into my palm.

Ddraig: Now close your hand and the sword will take form.

I did as he said and the light in my hand took form as a katana.

Ddraig: What the. The sword must have adapted to your fighting style.

He said as I stared at the katana in aww. After a few hours of training with my katana it disappeared as I checked my phone to see I had an hour before I had to meet Blisk informant.

Time skip

I headed to the ice cream place Blisk said to meet the informant that I never met. Inside Blisk texted me to keep an eye out for a girl with pink and brown hair so I looked around seeing the girl eating Neapolitan ice cream.

 Inside Blisk texted me to keep an eye out for a girl with pink and brown hair so I looked around seeing the girl eating Neapolitan ice cream

Y/N: "How Ironic."

I thought as I sat in the seat across from her.

Y/N: I'm guessing your name is neo?

I asked.

(A/N: 'This is when neo talks as she uses signs.')

Neo(shocked): 'How did you know?'

I pointed at the ice cream and her hair as to tell her it was a dead give away.

Y/N: Blisk said you have something of me.

Neo: 'Roman is planning to steal Schnee dust shipment tonight.'

Y/N: Got a location maybe a number on how many men will be there?

Neo: 'the docks outside on union city a total of 50 guys from who was at the briefing not counting me and Roman.'

Y/N: Thanks.