Kane's death

Y/N's POV

I was sauntering the last circuit in my jump kit in the hero support department with Mei in the corner swirls in her eyes and a big bump on her head. Now I know it seems bad but she had it coming.

5 minutes earlier.

I walked in with my jump kit and started to work on it minding my own business when a explosion happened and Mei landed right beside me.

Mai: Sorry.

She said getting up and seeing my jump kit.

Mei: Wow what's that does it amplify muscles makes you faster oh can I work on it.

She keep talking really fast unaware I grabbed a wrench sitting on the table. When she reached for my kit she saw a flash of steel and she was out cold.

Y/N: God your annoying.

I said tossing the wrench back on the table before getting her out of my way.

Now.

I just finished up the ran a diagnostic check to see anything needed to be recalibrated but everything was just fine. I equipped my jump kit as I went to work on some smart bullets when Power loader walked in.

Y/N: Sup bucket man.

Power loader: Hello I see Mei crashed again I swear she will kill herself at this rate.

I looked over as I forgot I knocked her out. It was then I realized she had no pants.

Y/N(panicked): I swear to God, I found her like that.

I said as I knew it how it looked having a guy in a room with a unconscious girl with no pants on.

Power loader: Yeah I know I usually find her in here woth no pants on from time to time.

Y/N: Pervert.

Power loader: You're one to talk sleeping with five girls and the mother of one.

Y/N: ok that was one time and I had no choice and how the hell did you know about that.

Power loader: The five girls simple you left the door wide open when you bolylted and the second one well you know how qrow gets when he drinks.

Suddenly a scream could be heard so I put my helmet and ran into the halls with power loader. Out in the hall I saw Kane pinning a girl up against the wall. Her shirt was already ripped open as tears stained her face on closer inspection I saw he had a knife to her neck.

Y/N(enraged): Kane!

I said with pure venom in my voice. he looked seeing me and power loader staring him down.

Kane: You were not invited to Kanes party so I guess I'll have to kill you.

He said pointing his knife at us. In response I pulled my data knife as I wanted him to suffer.

Y/N: Power loader take the girl out of here I'll end this bastard.

Power loader: You can't kill him it's not heroic.

Y/N: and Ironwood hired this asshole so what.

I said as I charged our knifes clashed in a dead lock I headbutted him knocking him back. Recovering from the hit he pulled him R45 but I cloaked going to his left as he fired at where I was standing. As I came around the left side my cloak ran out he saw me at the last second, he jumped back but I still got a cut on his cheek. He tried to turn his R45 around but I grabbed his pistol and ripped it out of his hands as I thrusted my knife forward but he ducked under my knife and sliced my leg just above my knee. We keep at it getting some deep cuts in non-vital areas during the fight I saw a opening so I spun my knife around to where it pointed upwards and thrusted it forward again plunging it into his collar bone up to the handle.