A rescue under fire

3rd POV

At the safehouse we can see four pilots standing around a blueprint of the union building and a map of vale.

Grizzly: So you sure this Jiro girl can be trusted?

Grizzly asked.

Y/N: She was a friend of mine since childhood always had my back.

Y/N said as Grizzly nodded.

Gate: So where is your mom did Jiro tell you that.

Y/N: Union has detention areas for student that get out of hand. Jiro said they are keeping her there.

Y/N said putting a crumbled up sticky note on the detention area of the blueprints.

Zack: What about guards they are probably going to have her guarded.

Grizzly: That's where you come in Zack.

Grizzly placed a stick of gum on the outside of Unions perimeter.

Grizzly: I want you to rig the supply trucks that come into union to explode that will send everyone in union into a panic.

Y/N: That won't be enough.

Grizzly: What about the league? They hate union and we can get some grimms for the main distraction of the pro heros hunters and devils.

Y/N: I have a way.

With RWBY and Rias.

Ironwood lead the five girls to a warehouse guarded by atlas soldiers. Inside the girls saw several battle ready titans being used to move thinks heavy equipment was needed to move while some had their guns in hand in case of a attack.

Ruby(excited): Wow those are amazing can I get one please?

Ruby asked seeing the giant guns and robots.

Ironwood: You won't be getting those I have something different for you five.

Ironwood said walking up to a wall to reveal a hidden elevator that they all boarded to decend into the facility. In the facility the girls saw several titans being manufactured shocking them.

The Girls(shocked): Wow!

The girls exclaimed. Once at the bottom ironwood exited the elevator followed by the girls approaching five titans one in each of the girls color.

Ironwood: These titans are made to work with your semblance and powers. Each one accustomed to you five.

He said as the girls approached their own titans.

Ruby: These are all ours?

Ruby asked touching her very own titan.

Ironwood: with these titans we'll bring the down fall of union.

Ironwood said as the girls had a evil smile.

Y/N's POV

It was the dead of night as me Grizzly Gate and Zack looked at Union from a building down the street.

Grizzly: Everyone know the plan?

Y/N/Gates/Zack: Roger.

Grizzly then lets move out.

Y/N: Lets do this shit.

I said only for someone to pull my ear.

???: What did you say young man.

My grandma, Salem said pulling my ear.