final battle part 2

Y/N's POV

Y/N: I'll trade my soul.

I said shocking ddraig that I would sacrifice something so important.

Ddraig: Are you sure this could end you.

Y/N: My friends are in danger my family is getting hurt. There is nothing I wouldn't sacrifice if it means I'll save them. So I'll say it again I will trade my very own soul for more power.

I said showing the conviction in my voice.

Ddraig: Alright prepare if I take your soul this could not only take your form but it may kill you.

He said as the gear started to glow a bright light ddraig mumbled something as the light spread to my entire body.

3rd POV

The battle stopped as the light shined towards the heavens making everyone turn towards the light. In the distance Viper could be see standing outside her recked titan helmet off holding her broken arm as she also looked towards the light. The titans and soldiers of atlas closer to the light and aimed at it waiting for something to exit which did. A giant hand emerged and slammed down easily crushing two titans and a few soldiers from the shock wave. After the hand a giant dragon emerged from the light easily towering over buildings with its size.

 After the hand a giant dragon emerged from the light easily towering over buildings with its size

Everyone was scared of the mere sight of the fire breathing beast as it spoke.

Dragon: you Atlas scum dare hurt my friends I shale burn your homes and families to ash.

The dragon said as it inhaled and roared.

As the dragooned roared fire erupted from its mouth burning the closes atlas soldiers.

Mutsuki: it that ddraig

Pilot: We got grimms inbound.

They heard a pilot scream as a nevermore took a atlas titan out of the sky.

Salem: Sorry were late it takes time to get this many grimms.

Salem said as grimms reinforcements started to attack atlas titans making the main pilots smile at the change of momentum.

Jack: Everyone push onward we have the advantage again.

Jack yelled as the militia and joint military forces began their attack again as atlas had their focus split between the two.

Y/N's POV

I sacrificed my soul to ddraig to turn into this dragon. I didn't know how long I had until I faded so I was going to kill as many atlas soldiers as I could before then. Using my fire breath I unleashed fire down a street burning several soldiers alive as I felt something taping my back. Knowing it was soldiers I swung my tail taking out the shooters killing them on impact as I stomped a paladin with my paw. Suddenly a round from a northstar hit below my eye getting my attention and making me turn to see Ruby's titan aiming at me.