dragon emperor no longer

Y/N POV

I woke with a start looking around to see I was in my dorm at union.

Y/N: "Damn it was all a dream."

I thought laying my head down thinking I never left union until I felt a leg hit my face. I tried to move my arm to move the leg but I couldn't. I then started to truly take in my surroundings mostly the fact that my former crushes where in my bed.

Y/N: "No this is a dream."

Suddenly Yang woke up seeing I was awake.

Yang: Morning sleepy head.

She said before pressing her lips on mine. That's when I realized something.

Y/N(panic): "It's not a dream it's not a dream!"

In a instant I was dressed and out the door running to the cafeteria trying to escape the psychopaths in my room. That was my day avoiding the psychos and fighting my bullies but that changed when combat class started.

Glynda: any volunteers for the first fight?

She asked sun stood and decided to have his team and some of my other tormentors fight me to which Glynda agreed.

Match.

Y/N

Vs.

SSSN

Bakugo

Kirishima

Momo

Ochaco

Sona

Sona peerage

My tech was still down so I had to rely on ddraig and my guns for this fight.

Y/N: You ready Ddraig

I asked as he appeared on my arm.

Ddraig: Ready.

I arrived in the arena seeing my oponets already there.

Sun: Ready to lose nerd.

I didn't respond instead I got into my battle stance R201 aimed at the group. When Glynda started the match I fired at the group that charged me hitting the chest stomach and head. Sun tried to strike me with his staff but I sidestepped hitting his face with the stock of my rifle breaking his teeth while I dropped my empty mag. I tried to put a new mag in but Neptune charged me with his Poseidon I leveled my rifle getting between the forks in his weapon.

Y/N: You must eat a lot with a fork that size.

I joked twisting my rifle disarming him before slamming my mag home and but a five round burst in his family jewels. When his knees hit the floor I round housed kicked him in the head shattering his aura and knocking him out. I tried to fire into bakugo who charged me but he ducked at the last second making the bullets hit Momo and ochaco as bakugo planted a blast into my stomach sending me into the ground. I tired to get up but my opponets kicked me back down as the others kicked or stomped me until I couldn't move.

Sun: Wait until I get my hands on your sisters I'll show you what happens when you break my teeth.

Hanakai: probably disappointed having him as a brother.

Kirishima: We'll show them what it's like to be with a real men.

They said now I didn't care when they talked about my but I snapped when they mentioned my family. Ddraig appeared on my hand as the ground started to shake.

3rd POV

Everyone at union was confused as to why the ground was shaking except Rias and her peerage a they were focused on Ddraig who was on Y/N hand.