Chapter 17

hey hey

-

Egypt POV

"She fucking that shit uppp." I heard.

I looked up and Dee was recording me. I flicked him off and went back to the food I was eating.

"She a lil angry bird today." KJ cooed.

"Lemme lone." I mumbled.  

"Awww what's wrong Egyptian?" Angel patted my shoulder.

"I'm just tryna eat mane." I sighed.

I picked my food up and went into the back room where Key was sitting. He's been ignoring me lately, or just real short.

"Key." I stood in front of him.

"Wassup?" He looked at me.

"Um nothing, you wanna spend the night? We can watch movies and make cookies." I rocked back and forth on my heels.

"E." He sighed.

"I mean you don't have to, I miss you and-"

"You don't know what you want mane, fuck I look like playing wit you? Obviously me being around you is confusing you even more, figure out what you want then come see me." He stood up moving me out the way.

I watched him walk out before frowning a bit. I don't understand why he's so mad, how can he just want me to jump in with him?

I plopped on the couch and folded my legs together. I opened my food back up sticking my fork in my mouth.

"Bitch why you sitting around like you just got broke up with?" Yana and Paris walked in.

"I think I did." I mumbled.

"Yikes." Amethyst sat down.

"Y'all are giving me a headache." Paris shook her head. 

"He's saying I don't know what I want, which isn't true I want him." I shrugged.

"You sholl don't act like it." Yana mumbled.

"That's not true." I shook my head.

"You barely let that boy touch you." Amethyst waved me off.

"You're not really showing interest." Paris talked really slow.

"Ohhhh." I nodded catching on.

"Just plain out slow." Yana mumbled.

"Fuck y'all." I flicked them off.

"Now she in distress." Paris jerked her head around.

"Walk em like a doggggg." Amethyst stood up twerking.

"Oh hell nah!" I heard Dee.

I peeked around the corner and made the yikes face turning back around.

"Who is it- chile." Yana scratched her head.

My phone went off and I picked it up looking at his message.

key key 🥰

C'mere

where?

You see me nigga

I stood up and walked towards the living room. I saw Dee and his baby momma arguing and I went around them.