Chapter 18

y'all liked it ??

-

Key POV

"Nigga stop touching." I smacked Dee hand.

"This lil fuck ass car." He flicked me of.

"Get out." I parked in front of they house.

Des might as well give this shit to her, he never here.

I walked up the driveway before opening up the door. I heard music in the den making me walk back there.

"I WAS HERE BEFORE ALL OF THIS. GUESS WHO ACTING OUT NOW YOU GOT AN AUDIENCE. TELL ME WHERE YOUR MIND IS DROP A PIN WHATS THE COORDINATES?" Paris yelled at KJ.

"You might have a fortune but you loose me you still gon be misfortunate nigga! This love gots you this fucked in the head?" Amethyst clapped at DK.

"Uh yea." Yana nodded.

"She don't even know yo middle name, watch her cause she might steal ya chain! Youn want someone who love you instead? Guess not though it's blatant disrespect." E clapped her hands.

Ian even did shit to this girl.

"Okay see no." Dee went and paused it.

"DEE!" They yelled.

"Don't Dee me, sound like a dying possum." He bucked at them.

Egypt looked at me before I licked my lips. She turned the other way making me chuckle.

"Dee you ain't shit for that." Angel shook her head

"Look here spirit of god." He pointed at her.

I walked towards the bathroom and I heard feet behind me. I opened the door and let her walk in. I closed the door behind me before looking down at her.

"C'mere." I rested against the counter.

She stepped in front of me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She grabbed my face and kissed me slowly.

I squeezed her ass lightly before smacking it. She pulled away pecking my lips a few times.

"I missed you." She played with my chin hair.

"My fault, you want me to spend the night?" I asked and she nodded.

"You ate today?" She asked.

"Not since this morning nah." I shook my head.

"There's some food in the kitchen, you want me to make you a plate?" She played in my hair.

"Preciate it ma." I kissed her lips.

"Mhm." She nodded before walking out the bathroom.

I looked down and licked my lips before standing up. I waited a minute then walked out turning the light off.

We not really a secret, just private. She know I'm rocking wit her, that's all I care about.

I walked back into the den and Angel was walking across the top of the couch. She started wobbling a bit.

"I began to pass out, then my head hit the wall.." KJ trailed off.

"BOOM!" And on cue she fell down.

Paris busted out laughing and I took a seat throwing my arm over my eyes.

"Keontae." She stood in front of me with a plate.

I grabbed it and she sat down next to me. She threw her legs over me looking around.

Clingy.