finding a friend

[ at his apartment ; 17:28 hours]

"Hey darling" Jungkook gave you a hug as he gave a chaste kiss on your forehead which made you smile as you held him tighter.

You suddenly gasped when he carried you, wrapping your legs around his waist.

"You sneak" you giggled, making him laugh as the both of you entered his bedroom.

Both of you just laid on his bed cuddled up to each other while a movie was playing.

"Jungkook?" He looked at you and hummed as he raised his eyebrows signaling you to speak. "So a guy messaged me" you said slowly.

His forehead creased "and?" You cleared your throat as you sat on his lap. He chuckled as he pulled you closer to him as he rested his big hands on your hips.

"I asked him where he got my number and he said that it wasn't really important. I asked him what was his purpose on texting me, and he said he was looking for a new friendship" Jungkook just nodded his head.

"So you talked to him?" You nodded. "I asked him about his life and stuff but he just kept asking me for you know... those pictures in between like a lot of times" ,Jungkook sighed as he began to tap your hip with his fingers.

You showed Jungkook the messages that the guy sent you on your messaging app.

Jungkook was reading the chats intently. After that, he locked your phone and placed it on his nightstand. He looked at you once more.

"Love, you know you're free to be in a friendship with anyone but this guy you're talking about obviously wants your nudes baby" you pouted as you nodded your head.

He just smiled at your reaction as he leaned your body on his as he pecked your lips "don't worry love, there's a lot of nice people out there who are actually looking for new friendships" you smiled at him.

"Now go block that bastard" he gave you your phone.

"Yes daddy" you giggled as you opened your phone, deleted the chat and blocked the number for good.

"Okay, he's blocked and deleted" "Good girl" he pecked your lips.

You giggled as you cuddled up to him more, forgetting that the movie on his flat screen was still playing.