sex therapist (five)

in the living room 19:49 hours

"Why did you follow him?" Namjoon asked him with furrowed eyebrows.

He was furious that Jimin followed him but at the same time he's curious about who their youngest was with.

"He was suspicious over the week and I couldn't really grasp what was the cause if it. But now I know since I decided to follow him earlier" Jimin explained.

"He's right but at the same time, he's so wrong. Stalking someone is never a good thing" Yoongi shook his head.

"I saw them coming out of a building. Turns out he's on therapy" the building consist of different types of therapies and other stuff so he didn't know what type of therapy he's having a session on.

"And I checked, I described the girl's looks to the front desk and I believe she's one of the workers there and Jungkook is a client. Isn't that illegal?" Jimin chuckled.

"Trust me, it looks like it's just some other girl that wanna get into his pants and bank" he rolled his eyes.

"Well we don't know about that since we don't know her or anything that's happening between them" Taehyung said as the others nodded and agreed.

"But still, didn't he promised that he wasn't gonna have sex anymore? Not until he's back to his usual routine of not doing it every other day" the others just shrugged.

"Oh and also, I talked with one of the supervisors there and asked if that girl was in a relationship. He said no so I told him about the girl screwing a client" he laughed.

They were surely concerned. Jimin can be protective of the members but this was way out of hand. But they were at the same time relieved because they know what their maknae is doing now.

Hoseok and Jin shook their heads and sighed. It's just so wrong.

The others agreed after the second statement but the two were still in between whether it was a good going or not.

Just then, the phone rang and Namjoon picked it up "hello?" He was startled when he heard their boss' loud voice.

"I told you all to keep an eye on Jungkook. What the hell happened? Why is it all over the social media that he's doing it again with another woman?" Namjoon was surprised along with the others.

"Jimin, you told the advisor right? Fuck, I think he told someone and it circulated" Jin cursed under his breath.

Like it was said before, no one knows that Jungkook was in therapy except for you, Sarah, and the manager himself. So when Jimin appeared and told the supervisor all about it.

They rummaged through the files and found Jungkook's profile. They didn't bother to look at the profiles but when they knew that a famous band boy was in, they searched through if.

They were abruptly interrupted when Jungkook came out of his room "who told them?" He was talking about who told the others he was taking therapy and had just gone out last night with you.

"So no one's gonna speak now aye?" He chuckled bitterly. "I'm gonna fix this myself" he muttered.

He entered his room to bring all his essentials and walked out of the front door and into his car without bidding any goodbye to the others.

When he arrived at the company, there were a lot of reporters outside.

The security surrounded his car before coming out of the vehicle "is it true that you're dating another woman or is she a one night stand?"

"Are you really a womanizer like they said?" The reported kept shooting him questions but he just shut his mouth and ignored them until he entered the glass door.

He sighed and went to his boss's office "finally" they said as he entered the office.

"Don't wordy I got it covered already. You can stay in the band but you won't be able to go out without a chaperone

I know it's not great but it's the only way to avoid your acts and future scandals" the boss said. Looks like everything was already prepared, the excuses, the explanation, everything.

"What if I don't want that?" He asked. The others shot their head up "easy, you're out of the band" the most gave him a smug smile.

Jungkook thought for a moment

If I stay, I won't be able go see her again. It's been years since I was liked by somebody genuinely. It's been a while since I've been this happy... with her.

He felt like it was too early to say that but he couldn't help but be attracted to you. He would usually forget girls and just push them away but not you. He would never do that.

You're too precious to let go. When I'm with her, I just feel so happy and alive. I could tell her anything and she wouldn't judge me for it.

He loves his career, the fans, him performing with the other members. But he had been doing it for seven years, he felt like he needed to prioritize something else

Or someone.

"Okay, I'm out" he turned his back and was about to walk away. "What do you mean out?"

"I'm not continuing with this band anymore" they were all shocked. His career was so important to him and it was his top priority.

"But why? Plus you can't, you have a contract and would resign it after it passed the due date"

"Fine, I'm staying but after the contract expires I'm out" the boss and his manager wanted to say something but they were just speechless.

He loves his life as a celebrity but he felt like he was so used to it that he needed a fresh start. He walked out to the back door of the building and found a security guard with his car.

He thanked him and drive away to your apartment.

"Y/n?" He muttered to himself as he entered the apartment. The good wasn't locked and he was worried that someone has broke in or something so he entered without anyone's approval.

He entered a room and saw you laid on the headboard with bloodshot eyes "oh baby, what happened?" You were startled when you heard his voice.

You didn't question how he got in because you were to tired to speak from crying too much "got fired" he suddenly knew what you were talking about.

"I'm leaving the band" he replied. Your head shot up "why?" You were shocked. Your forehead creased

"It's not just because of the news that I was going out with you or whatever they said" he sighed.

"Y/n, do you feel something for me? Cause I really do like you" he confessed. "We just met a few weeks ago" you trailed off.

You were attracted to him but you didn't know whether you really like him or not

Or is it just because you didn't want to admit that you were slowly falling for him. "But I like you, I'm just not sure"

What you said just made him smile even though it's not the best news. At least you said that you like him right?' "I really want to make new memories. I want to make a fresh start

But is it alright if I make those new memories with you?"