8

Hyunjin's POV

"Hyunjin" Chan called

I looked at him and raised his eyebrow as he looked at the door. I looked at where he is looking at. It was Felix and Ayumi holding each other's hand. I felt all my friends' gaze as they saw the two.

"Wow! Good morning! What's the meaning-"
Jisung

"We are dating" Felix

Seungmin almost choked on his food "What the hell?!"

"Are you being serious?" Changbin

"Wait! I thought Hyunjin-"
Jeongin didn't finish what he was saying when Minho put a bread in his mouth

"Aren't you guys too fast? I don't understand at all" Minho

"Well... It's not like I have to tell you guys what I am doing or planning" Felix

"He is right" Chan said

"Are you sure about this, Ayumi?" Jisung asked her

Ayumi chuckled and nod "Yeah, are you doubting me?"

"Okay, you guys sit down" Seungmin said

The bell rang and one by one our classmates entered and sat on their assigned seats. They were all confused to see Felix and Ayumi sitting beside each other which is so new. They are rivals and everyone knows that but seeing them together is really different.

"You like Ayumi, right? What happened?" Minho whispered to me

"I don't know. The last time I checked it was me who like Ayumi but seems like he likes her too. What can I do? She gave him a chance and not me"

Minho sighed "Are you just going to let yourself lose like this?"

"Then am I supposed to ruin their relationship? That's what a coward does. They ruin others' happiness just to be happy and I am not like that. I better hurt myself and see them together happy"

Can this day just fast forward? My eyes hurt seeing them together, not just my eyes but there is something in me that hurts as well. Could it be my heart?

"I'll sit there" Minho said and sat beside Jeongin

Yeona entered the room and her hand tightened into fist as she saw Ayumi and Felix. Does she like him? There is no way they are in a love triangle.

"Ms. Park, sit down please" the teacher said and entered the classroom

She looked at me because beside me is the only seat available. She doesn't have any choice and sat beside me. Her palm has cut, that's probably why she tightened her fist.

"What happened?"

She looked at me "Nothing. Mind your own business"

"Just asking"

The teacher started the lesson and discussed about the possible lessons we are going to have this semester. I don't know why but I feel uneasy knowing that Yeona is sitting beside me.

"Okay, so we are going to have a group assignment. Since you are all complete, I assure that you all might want to be groupmates with your seatmate?"
teacher

Yeona raised her hand "Can I just do the assignment on my own?"

"She was kidding. She will do it with me"

She raised her eyebrow as she looked at me "Will you shut your mouth?"

"It's better to have a groupmate than be alone. Don't you agree?"

"I don't" she said and looked away

Ayumi looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and just looked at my book pretending to be busy when I am really not.

As the day goes by, the classes went well and everyone seem to be active today compared to before. Also, Felix and Ayumi were the ones to recite always when they want to, leaving no points for others.

The classes finished and we all left the classroom, but before Yeona leave the school. I blocked her way and she stared at me with no expression at all like she hates my presence.

"When are we going to do-"

"I'll do it. You don't have to do anything" Yeona

"It's a group assignment. The deadline will be the day after tomorrow. We will do it now or tomorrow? If you won't work with me, I will the teacher and you will get minus points"

Yeona rolled her eyes "Can you shut up? Let's do it tomorrow before class and after. Make sure not to be late or I will kill you"

"Great"

She just left.

"Hyunjin!" Jeongin ran to me

"What?"

"You two looks close. Can you uh... like help me with her?" Jeongin

"How am I supposed to do that? She is shutting people that comes to her and we are not close at all"

"Then try to be close to her. She seems nice and super caring when it comes to Ayumi. I'm sure she is like that to other people. She is probably just scared for now. So... Can you?"
Jeongin asked

"I don't know. It's not an easy to ask to be close to a person who hates others. Also, I don't get close to others because it might form any romantic relationship. You know that"

"You are not going to date her. Just help me with this one. To be honest, I am still confused whether I like her or not. So, please. Help me with this one. I promise to do you any favor" Jeongin pouted

"Alright. Just make sure to do me a favor when I asked you to"

Jeongin nodded excitedly "Thanks! I'll see you tomorrow. Make sure to update me, huh?" and left the school.

Can I do it? Without forming any romantic feelings?