23

Seungmin's POV

"When will your girlfriend go here?" Mom asked

"I don't know. I'll try talking to her"

"You've been dating her a month now. Should I just visit her?" Mom asked

"Mom, if she wants to go here, she will. See? She is not even planning on going here. Just let her decide"

"Are you and Kiara okay? Hmm? You can tell me if something is wrong" Mom said and smiled at me

"Nothing. I'll just leave. I need to go. I'll see you when I get home"

Mom nodded "Go on. Make sure to tell me if something is wrong, okay?"

I nodded and left the house. I got in my car and drove to the school. Today is our foundation day and confession day. We are allowed to wear civilian clothes or anything casual, just not too revealing.

About Kiara, I tried talking to her about bringing her home and introduce her to my parents but she refused. I did a lot of times but she would give me lame reasons. I already know that she is not interested in meeting my parents. I keep trying to give Mom and Dad reasons why Kiara is not yet visiting the house, because I don't want them to be mad at her.

But now... I've had enough.

As I arrived at school, I saw Kiara's car just parked beside my parking space. I got out of the car but she didn't even notice me since she is holding her phone and talking to someone.

I knocked on her window and she opened it "Are you free tonight?"

"No, you know I have things going on in my life, right? I can't go with you" Kiara

"Right. You always have reasons"

Kiara looked at me "Are we going to fight again?"

"I never argued with you. It's just you who will make small things get bigger. You are the problem here"

"Seungmin-" Kiara

"Let's talk later. I need to go"

As I walked to the cafeteria, I saw a lot of booths and activities prepared by the students here. This is also a welcome celebration for freshmen which I really love. This is crazy.

I know Mom is upset about me making her lose her hope about meeting Kiara. I am a fool for praising her in front of my parents when she is not really that kind of person I tell my parents.

"Seungmin!" Jisung called and waved at me

I went to them and he is drinking smoothies with Jeongin, Minho, Hyunjin and Changbin.

"Where's Felix and Chan?"

"Felix is not here yet while Chan is somewhere, I don't know where did that old man go" Changbin

This is probably our booth, no wonder these guys were drinking smoothies without even paying.

"You guys paid for that?"

"Of course-" Jeongin

"Liar" Minho laughed

"Gosh! You guys took another one?!" one of my girl classmates shouted "Leave! You are not helping at all!"

"Ouch!" Jisung shouted when the girl hit him

"We are not receiving any money or fund because you guys were drinking everything!" girl shouted

"You guys get ready for her machine gun"

I left the booth and went to our classroom since I will leave my things there, so I can go around without carrying anything except for my phone and wallet. As I entered the classroom, I saw Chan playing on his phone.

"Where are the others?" Chan asked

"They are drinking smoothies in our booth. Why are you here?"

"Just stalking someone's profile" Chan said and showed me the profile "You know her?"

"Lee Areum? Felix's cousin? Why are you stalking her?"

"I just want to give it a shot. We talked before and didn't talked after that. I was wondering if she has a boyfriend but I don't think she has a boyfriend. She is single when we met and I think until now. Opinion?" Chan

"Shoot your shot"

Chan chuckled and nodded "Ah! I forgot. Did you and Kiara saw each other?"

"Today? Yeah, we met at the parking lot but I left first. Why do you ask?"

"She went here carrying a paper bag. I don't know but I think she will confess to you. When you said you met each other at the parking lot, that made me think. If you guys met there, she should've give you the gift there"
Chan

"It's obviously not for me. It's confession day and she will confess to someone, that's not me"

Chan closed his phone "Not you? You are the boyfriend. How come you are sure that she will confess to someone else?"

"I just knew... Anyway, did you asked her or she asked you?"

"When I saw her looking here, I asked if she is looking for someone, she said yes. I don't know but I said I am the only one here. She just smiled and left me alone. Are you sure she is not looking for you?" Chan

"What's up, people?!" Jisung shouted carrying three smoothies "Is Felix not here yet?"

"We bought three smoothies for the three of you. I guess I'll drink Felix's smoothies" Jeongin

"Don't be so selfish" Hyunjin

"What's up with the face?" Changbin asked me

"Just having thoughts"

"Thoughts? About who? Kiara? We saw her earlier looking around. We told her that you are probably here but she just smiled" Minho

"She is looking for Felix"