42

Ayumi's POV

We are currently here at a place which Felix only knows. He said he wanted to go here with me for the first time. He also said that I am the first person he will bring here with him.

"This is nice"

We can see the stars clearly from here and the city night lights can be seen up here. I love how quiet this place is and the view from here. This is the place he was telling me earlier. A place no one knows and a place for us to have a deep talk.

"Love" he called and ate the pizza

"Hey, that's mine"

"I ate it already" Felix

"That was the last slice. What the hell is wrong with you? We agreed to divide it in equal parts for the both of us. Why would you eat mine?"

"I love you" Felix laughed

"Crazy"

"Wait here" he said and got in his car

I opened my phone and saw some notifications on my account. It was from a scholarship for a University I applied for. I got in and damn. I want Felix to go with me.

"Happy birthday to you" he started singing and showed up in front of me with a cake "Happy birthday, love"

"What? It's not my birthday. What is-"

"Your birthday is in two weeks. I want me to be the first person to greet you. We are here too, I wanted you to celebrate it with me here. Just the two of us without anyone" he smiled

I smiled at him

"Make a wish" he said

I nodded as an answer.

I wish Felix to be happy always and no pain will come to him.

I blew the candle and smiled at him "Thank you so much"

I didn't get to control myself and my tears started falling from my eyes. I am just so lucky to have him in my life. He still remembers my birthday even though there is something going on in his life now.

"Why are you crying?" he asked and wiped my tears

"I don't think I deserve what you are doing for me"

He put down the cake and hugged me "Love, you deserve everything in the world. You deserve to be happy and be free. I am not going to do anything if you don't deserve it. Trust me. You deserve everything"

"Why am I so lucky to have you?"

He kissed my forehead "Thank you for loving me despite of seeing the side you weren't supposed to see. I am luckier than you. Thank you so much, Ayumi. I would never forget all of the love and care you give me"

"I love you"

"Don't cry" he wiped my tears and chuckled "You look like a kid when you are crying. Just always remember that I am here for you no matter what happens. I won't leave your side"

I nodded and hugged him tight "I love you so much"

"Hmm..."
he caressed my back while hugging me tight "I love you more than you know, Ayumi. You are my sun, my star, my moon, my world and my universe"

"Why am I not your planets?"

"My planets are my friends" he jokingly said and smiled at me "Shall we drink one bottle?"

He handed me a bottle of soju. We started drinking while staring at the city light.

"I am the moon. I will be here when you need me. You won't feel alone. Just look up to me." he said

"Then, I will be the star. I will be watching you from afar and will stay with you forever"

He smiled and nodded "I see. We are partners in crime. Ayumi, do you love me?"

"I do. I am willing to love you forever and ever. In our next life, I will look for you and will remind you everything that we told each other about"

After drinking the bottle, we took some photos of each other. We decided to go home since it's getting late and there is something where he should be later. I guess he will go to his apartment or visit Lowell.

"Can you drive?"

He nodded "I am not drunk"

He drove to my house. I don't know but I suddenly felt nervous without any reason. I wonder if something is happening right now or something is about to happen. Fuck. The same feeling when I heard about Keyzi.

"Felix"

He didn't answer and continued driving.

"Felix, are you okay?"

"I'm sorry. I was just spacing out. What is it?" Felix

"You don't look okay. Do you want me to drive instead?"

"No, I am fine. We are near too" Felix smiled and continued driving the car

After a few minutes, we arrived in front of my house. Felix is not talking at all and was staring in front.

"Are you okay? Do you want to rest before you leave?"

He looked down and took a deep breath.

"Felix?"

He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"What happened-"

"There is something you have to know" he said

"What? Why are you crying? Are you okay? Calm down first the let's talk"

"Ayumi, your Father didn't die because of a disease" Felix said and continued sobbing

"What are you saying?"

"He died in a car accident" he added

"What? I don't understand-"

"And I was driving that car" his voice cracked