22

Felix's POV

"Thank you so much for tonight" Ayumi said

I nodded and smiled "You are always welcome. You deserve it for doing a good job on presenting earlier. Have a rest and I'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye!" she smiled and kissed me

"Go on. I'll pick you up tomorrow"

She nodded and got out of the car. She waved at me before she even went inside the house. Cutie.

We went to the mall and ate at a restaurant. We are supposed to go with some friends but I want to spend time with her only. I want to enjoy everyday as a couple with her. She kept taking photos earlier and been recording us together. I asked her why and she said everything should be recorded for memories.

One day when we got married, we will look back to this year and reminisce everything.

I just hope we can reminisce everything that happened when we got married. I hope we are still together up to that day.

I drove to my house to pick up Keyzi's stuffs that she forgot to bring. I just hope our parents weren't there. I don't want any fight to occur after having a good day with Ayumi. I just want to take the stuffs and leave the place quietly.

As I arrived, there are boxes outside and the maids were waiting there too.  I opened the back seat and they put it inside. The two looks bothered and like they want to tell me something really important.

"Where are they?"

"B-Business trip" the maid said

"Tell him" the other one mouthed to the maid that answered my question

"Tell me what?"

They were both shocked to hear what I said, like they weren't expecting that I will read what the other maid mouthed to her.

"Keyzi... I think she signed the papers" maid

"What are you saying?"

"Your Mom found your apartment. She forced Keyzi not to tell you at all. We just heard it. We didn't know what to do. Please don't tell her that we mentioned it to you. She will fire us" maid

"Don't worry. I won't mention your names"

They both nodded and bowed to me as they went inside the mansion. I drove to the hospital where Lowell is confined. I want to pay visit before I go to the apartment since it's 10 minutes drive from here only.

How can I look perfect to others when I am really not? I have a lot of things going on in my life. Do I have to be strong all the time?

I arrived at the hospital and went straight to Lowell's private room. I don't know about his situation at all, I never asked nor heard about it. I just know that he needs some heart donor in order to survive.

I looked at the glass window and saw him sleeping peacefully. There are a lot of tubes inserted to him and it looks bad. I don't want to see anyone in my family in that situation but what can we do? Lowell was born with heart disease. He always have some nurse and bodgyguard with him, even at school. He would always have to sit when others were running and playing. I asked him once to play with me and we climbed up the tree, he got a heart attack and fell on the ground. After that, he is in the hospital until now. Both Mom and Dad blamed me for what happened and been telling me hurtful words. I don't let that affect me and just go with the flow. I have a lot of achievements compared to Keyzi and Lowell, but I never heard my parents saying that they are proud of me. I never saw them eating with me nor asked me if I am okay. I had a fever once and never saw them beside me. I got into a car accident but no one was there for me. How unfair...

"Mr. Lee Felix, about your brother's condition. He needs to have a transplant as soon as possible or worse he will die. He keep having a heart attack for a lot of times. He is trying to endure it and avoiding to tell us" doctor

I am scared that one day I will refuse to donate my heart to be with Ayumi forever.

"Are you going to do the heart transplant now?" he asked

"No, not yet. I still want to enjoy as much as possible"

I looked at Lowell for the last time and I left the hospital. I drove to the apartment with a heavy heart. How can my life be this unfair? I can't even visit my brother without being asked about the heart transplant.

As I got in the apartment, it's quiet. I looked at Ayoung's room and she is sleeping peacefully. I looked at Keyzi's room, she is sleeping too. I turned off the lights and went to the living room.

From : Ayumi

Why aren't you replying? I am getting worried. Are you okay?

I saw a lot of messages from Ayumi, she is asking where I am and if I am okay.

The first person to ask about me...

I don't think I can let go of her...

I can't.

I don't want to hurt her.

What if she find out the truth?

Is she going to hate me?